Premium BannerBoard [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by sander2798, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Yeah, I saw it on testplugins.com earlier while looking for awesome premium plugins XD

Oh sweet then XD I get like 500+ connections per day (they do not connect at spawn hopefully so it'll prevent sending requests for nothing) :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. You could possibly add a flag called "redownload" for the LIVEIMG renderer to redownload the image every time it refreshes. That way it becomes entirely optional allowing the user to set what images redownload and which don't.

It is entirely up to you how you wish to implement such a feature :p

Thanks!

3. Darn, I guess I missed the special sale D: anyway ill buy it rightnow :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I don't understand how the ids system works with multiple servers. Do I have to put different "startids" on each server?
    Ex: hub:1, survival:5000, creative:10000 ... etc?

5. Exactly ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh by the way, I wouldn't use the first few thousand ID's. Vanilla uses these. If you use hub: 1 then your player's normal maps will likely mix up with BannerBoard maps. I'd recommend not to go lower than 10k. So use hub:10000, survival:11000, creative:12000 for example.

Sander.

7. Ok thanks!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. PawPawDude

PawPawDude Previously gmalone

1.9 installed, skindex key inserted. All is well.

9. Glad to hear that, please let me know if you need help :)

10. SkinRender.com

BannerBoard's biggest future of course is the skin rendering. As you might know, your own server does not render these skins; the skin rendering is done by an external render server to keep the load away from your server. An example of a render server is skinrender.com. In order to use skinrender.com in BannerBoard, you have to set the value of "skinrender_key" in your BannerBoard config to a certain key. If this field does not yet exist in your config, please update to the latest BannerBoard version and restart once. Everyone who purchases BannerBoard gets a key for free. If you did not purchase BannerBoard but got the jar another way, don't worry, BannerBoard is still fully functional. Any skin render service that provides skins via HTML can be used as a replacement of skinrender.com. Skinrender.com is not part of BannerBoard and not a requirement for BannerBoard to be fully functional.

I see a big red square!
    The big red square is the response from skinrender.com when the provided key is not entered or invalid. After entering the key make sure to restart BannerBoard in order to use skinrender.com in BannerBoard.

I did not receive a key!
    The process of receiving a key is automated. Within an hour after the purchase you will receive a key in your SpigotMC conversation inbox. After that the key will become active within 10 minutes. If you did purchase BannerBoard and you did not receive a key, please contact me. A possible reason for this could be that I was not able to start a private conversation with you.

If you have additional questions, feel free to contact me!

Email; s[first letter of alphabet]nder[at]gielisse[dot]me
    Skype; sander.bigteddy98
    SpigotMC; sander2798

#550 sander2798, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  11. @sander2798
    Any ideas to what is causing this?

Code (Text):
    18.01 14:02:39 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [spigot-1.11.2-20161222a.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-e232e15]
    18.01 14:02:39 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:730) [spigot-1.11.2-20161222a.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-e232e15]
    18.01 14:02:39 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353) [spigot-1.11.2-20161222a.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-e232e15]
    18.01 14:02:39 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot-1.11.2-20161222a.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-e232e15]
    18.01 14:02:39 [Server] INFO at me.bigteddy98.bannerboard.e8fb6.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    18.01 14:02:39 [Server] INFO at me.bigteddy98.bannerboard.b1c7d.c(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    18.01 14:02:39 [Server] INFO at me.bigteddy98.bannerboard.e907.db(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    18.01 14:02:39 [Server] INFO at me.bigteddy98.bannerboard.e907.b28(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    18.01 14:02:39 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.Location.getChunk(Location.java:78) ~[spigot-1.11.2-20161222a.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-e232e15]
    18.01 14:02:39 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException
    18.01 14:02:39 [Server] WARN Task #980 for BannerBoard v1.9 generated an exception

12. Can my server be on the page?

13. Sure, what is the IP address?

14. That's a really weird error. I have seen it once before on a server that ran an outdated version of Spigot. Are you running the latest version? If not, could you please update? Also, when does the error show up? Any specific event?

Thanks in advance,
    Sander.

• Like Like x 1
  15. my server ip is play.thegameplace.org

16. Added :)

17. Thanks! To be honest this plugin is one of the best plugins i have seen, it is really worth the money

18. Thanks a lot man :)

19. It is :) AMAZING SUPPORT 2

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Sorry my friend, but this is against Spigot's Premium guidelines. I have reported your resource because of this and the report reads the following:

Code (Text):
    This user is using a Key system for this plugin to use certain features which is against Spigot TOS. Proof of this can be found here: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/bannerboard-paid.134693/page-28#post-2172153 where he announces this key system in order to use the custom skin feature.

A recent case here on Spigot where the Resource team forced a user to remove a key system was @coco_gigpn Prodigy Gadget plugin (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/prodigygadget-diamond.1335/). He had a key system in place and you guys forced him to remove it.

The same should apply here. Please have this Spigot user remove the key plugin from his BannerBoard plugin.

Thank You
    Although the Key does not fully obstruct the use of the plugin, it does still obstruct it in some way which violates the guidelines. Most noteably this section:

Obfuscation / DRM
    • You are allowed to obfuscate your resources, however the decompiled code must be somewhat legible by staff. We may request you use a different obfuscator or none at all.
    • DRM systems are (provisionally allowed), with the following key caveats:
      • All resources must run directly from downloaded file without any manual installation steps or internet access. This means that licensing systems of any form are prohibited.
      • They must not interfere with any aspect of the server outside of the plugin itself.
      • We will treat all complaints of DRM abuse with the highest severity, which may result in immediate and permanent suspension of your resource unless sufficient evidence is provided.
      • We may request it be removed or altered at any time.
    @coco_gigpn recently had his plugin ProdigyGadget removed for this. I understand it may suck to have your plugin leaked, but the rules are the rules. I would highly encourage you to take swift action into removing this system before the Spigot team reviews my report and suspends your plugin because the Spigot resource team will take a while to re-review your plugin after you have removed the system resulting in a loss of revenue for you.

I AM NOT A SPIGOT STAFF MEMBER, but am familiar with these guidelines. If you think I'm wrong, then feel free to keep the system and we'll let the Spigot Resource team decide. I'm just trying to help you out.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2