Banning players on bungeecord [Question]

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by KieronWiltshire, Feb 9, 2014.

1. So, I have a question, let's say I have a hub server with 4 other servers. Let's called these servers:

- Hub
    - A
    - B
    - C
    - D

if there is a player on server C, can I ban him from server B/A/D/Hub?

So in other words, can I ban someone who is on my network from different servers?

2. Dmck2b

Services Staff

Use a banning plugin that supports MySQL then connect all the servers to the same database.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That's what I'm doing :D I'm creating a moderation panel for my server using php, I was wondering if I sent a command to the hub console, would it ban them on all of the servers.

4. Dmck2b

Services Staff

If you use a backend that's on all the servers and pulls off the same pool of data it should be fine.

5. Yeah, it's just because I have it configured to the web, I need to remotely connect to the server in order to kick the player. If I attempt to kick him from the hub, will that kick him from the other servers?

6. Dmck2b

Services Staff

I don't think so, you'd need to kick him from the backend server he is on or get a bungee plugin to kick players then do it through bungee.

7. You can try CommandSync or BungeeBan. Or you could just copy the ban command, and just paste it into every server console.

8. I'm currently using Ban Management. Seems to work quite well for what i need it for. Also has a small website panel that comes with it.

9. What Server Do i install it to if all of them do i install it to the bungee cord server a swell?

10. Thanks

11. I would suggest BungeeAdminTools.

12. Okay what you'd do if you do not want to ban them on each server just get a ban plugin that all conects to the same data base so if you run the command on Hub C it will send a signal to ban on Hub A,B, and D

13. Hello you just need this
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/litebans.3715/
    create a database and use the same database for all servers with the litebans on each server is simple

14. Why are you replying to a 5 year old thread??
    Thanks for your "help" I'm afraid you're 5 years behind.

15. I really don't notice the date
    basically it is the responsibility of the mods to close the topics if they are left open it costs me nothing to answer my answer may be useful to someone