Spigot BattleArena 3.9.17.0

Minigames Framework, PvP, and Solo combat with limitless customization

1. BattlePlugins presents:

Battle Arena - Minigames Framework, PvP, and Solo combat with limitless customization

Read more about this resource...

#1 clovisd, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. welcome aboard to spigot, the best plugin of the world! :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Archangel

Supporter

Whatever happened to Alkarin? Did he just disappear?

4. He is fine, but he is pretty bussy (with girl and scholl as i remember) and Zach443 and Europia79 are keeping keeping the plugins update

• Like Like x 1
  5. Archangel

Supporter

Nice! I remember talking to him a lot way back when. So when people were like 'he's just gone now' iWas like whut. ;~;

Glad to hear he's doing fine, but busy. :p

6. Alks is back after 3-4 months of just up'ing (and vanishing) on us. A lot happened while he was away; lDucks declared all the BattlePlugins (BA, BT, etc) as dead, the wiki and build servers went offline etc.

However, Zach, Europia, and I stepped up and took it over again. :) New wiki, build servers, Websites, IRC channels, etc... (and new updates again! :D )

You can read more about it here: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/battleplugins-is-not-dead.314173

• Like Like x 1
  7. In the version 1.5.2 there are many mistakes that version, some games run properly on the console but many errors occur. ): It could solve those for upcoming releases?

Thanks!

8. Is this compatible to spigot 1.7.10?

9. Compatible with everything as of now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. This works with Spigot 1.7.10 and 1.8. However, we're patching up for more stable future development (due to WorldGuard update breaking it in the past).
    Would you mind pasting your error log as well as all the other info you think we might need? You can post it on our github tickets or talk to us directly on our IRC channel on #battledev. :)

11. Great plugin, used it a lot on my old server. I just installed it again and set up a quick ffa arena. Upon doing /ffa join 1v1, I get this error http://pastebin.com/h0p0QVKZ

12. Same.

13. clovisd updated Battle Arena with a new update entry:

Multiple Updates. 1.8 Full Support

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. clovisd updated Battle Arena with a new update entry:

Error Fixes and Improvments

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. in Colosseum you get xp reduced even if you lost or win. In Arena xp is stable.
    storeExperience and restoreExperience is all tested

16. So with this plugin...I just build an arena, and only that arena will have the PVP event going on within it, correct? This won't change the PVP settings or anything on my entire server right?

17. What's the in-game command I use to change the amount of money rewarded to whoever wins the game? For example I want to set the reward for a CTF game to 35.

I've been using your plugin on multiple servers and I've always loved it! Fantastic work, making it so easy to make a great PvP experience for all of us. ;)

18. How do I setup the McMMOConfig to disable all skills? Can I just do [all] or do I need to do like [swords, axes, and so on]?

Edit: Anything broken with the classes?

Code (Text):

[10:00:44] [Server thread/INFO]: [BattleArena] no additional Arena modules[m
    [10:00:44] [Server thread/INFO]: classes.Default.items couldnt parse item {diamond_sword=sharp:5 Lore:[0;33;22mArena_Item 1}[m
    [10:00:44] [Server thread/INFO]: classes.Default.items couldnt parse item {bow=power:5 punch:1 flame:1 Lore:[0;33;22mArena_Item 1}[m
    [10:00:44] [Server thread/INFO]: classes.Default.items couldnt parse item {arrow=Lore:[0;33;22mArena_Item 64}[m
    [10:00:44] [Server thread/INFO]: classes.Default.items couldnt parse item {diamond_helm=Protection:4 Lore:[0;33;22mArena_Item 1}[m
    [10:00:44] [Server thread/INFO]: classes.Default.items couldnt parse item {diamond_chest=Protection:4 Lore:[0;33;22mArena_Item 1}[m
    [10:00:44] [Server thread/INFO]: classes.Default.items couldnt parse item {diamond_leggings=Protection:4 Lore:[0;33;22mArena_Item 1}[m
    [10:00:44] [Server thread/INFO]: classes.Default.items couldnt parse item {diamond_boots=Protection:4 Lore:[0;33;22mArena_Item 1}[m
    [10:00:44] [Server thread/INFO]: classes.Default.items couldnt parse item {373;16421=Lore:[0;33;22mArena_Item 1}[m
    [10:00:44] [Server thread/INFO]: classes.Default.items couldnt parse item {373;16421=Lore:[0;33;22mArena_Item 1}[m
    [10:00:44] [Server thread/INFO]: classes.Default.items couldnt parse item {373;8193=Lore:[0;33;22mArena_Item 1}[m
    [10:00:44] [Server thread/INFO]: classes.Default.items couldnt parse item {373;8259=Lore:[0;33;22mArena_Item 1}[m

#18 Riaz, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  19. Ok, well as for your class issue, if you could put your classes.yml into a pastebin and send it to me that would be wonderful. I suspect that you have an error with the way you formatted items, due to the fact that the plugin gave an error on every single item :p

And for the mcMMO, I am pretty sure you can just put [all]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Great plugin sir! Although I am having quite a bit of lag issues come in from Battle Arena
    http://timings.aikar.co/?url=9690233
    There are no error messages and there is consistent lag even with no players in Battle Arena.
    If it helps here are all the plugins I have installed:
    WorldBorder, GroupManager, LightGlider, PlugMan, JackChat, MassiveCore, Buycraft, Vault, KissMe, AutoMessage, BarbedWire, DataManagerAPI, ItemStay, CraftBay, SkyWars, CapsLock, DrugMeUp, ProtocolLib, Votifier, ServerMotdManager, PlotMe-DefaultGenerator, GAListener, UndeadHorses, MobEggs, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, MagicSigns, EPower, PingPlayer, WorldGuard, trails, RainbowArmour, JackLinks, SimplePrefix, Lottery, Parkour, Marriage, CoreProtect, Deadbolt, AutoSmelt, ClearLag, UsedRotten, PlayerRider, Essentials, LibsDisguises, Multiverse-Core, TNTRun, ChestShop, EssentialsChat, MobArena, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, BattleTracker, Multiverse-Inventories, VanishNoPacket, FuelBomb, EchoPet, EssentialsAntiBuild, AreaShop, Factions, Multiverse-Portals, PlotMe, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, BattleArena, FactionChat, Autorank, ArenaPaintball, ArenaCTF, RandomCoords

Thank you!