Spigot Battlegrounds | Shooter Minigame | 1.8 - 1.12 2.0.2

The ultimate minecraft shooter minigame!

1. Mats9799 submitted a new resource:

Battlegrounds - The ultimate minecraft shooter minigame!

Read more about this resource...

2. Hi, this is a really good battlegrounds plugin !
    But I don't have a good map for this plugin.. Can you give me your map like image?
    Thx ^^!

3. I can't enter discordapp

Error
    When I join the game
    Code (Text):

[17:34:45 INFO]: rnmrnm lost connection: Invalid move player packet received
    [17:34:45 INFO]: rnmrnm left the game
    [17:34:45 WARN]: handleDisconnection() called twice

4. Has the game lobby been set and if so is it in a different world?

5. Mats9799 updated Battlegrounds with a new update entry:

Battlegrounds Update 1.0.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Hello, i've been using your plugin for a while now and I love it, however, id like to give a suggestion as to something you should add. Do you think itd be possible to add Quality armory support to the game? The gun models included are great, however, Quality armory has 3d gun models and more features and weapon choices. It would be really neat if you could integrate quality armory support into this as well. Thanks, and have a great day!

7. I have looked into QualityArmory and have come to the conclusion that it's not worth the effort to try and integrate the plugin with it. The gun physics of QualityArmory are very similar to the ones from Battlegrounds. Also, QualityArmory has trouble working properly on 1.8 which would cause another problem. The only thing that is possible though is that you can configure the guns in Battlegrounds so they use the 3d textures from QualityArmory

8. Mats9799 updated Battlegrounds with a new update entry:

Battlegrounds Update 1.1.0

9. Mats9799 updated Battlegrounds with a new update entry:

Battlegrounds Update 1.2.0

10. Mats9799 updated Battlegrounds with a new update entry:

Battlegrounds Update 1.2.2

11. Mats9799 updated Battlegrounds | Shooter Minigame | 1.8 - 1.12 with a new update entry:

Battlegrounds Update 2.0.0

12. Hi,i am an owner of a server in China and i've used ya plugin for a long time

it gave me a lot of popularity and my players really praised it

so can i advertise it to China's largest forum called MCBBS [www.mcbbs.net] and translate your introduction into chinese?

OF COURSE i will mark u as author and show them you spigot page so they will know how great it is

13. For sure, you can! Thanks for the support!