Premium BattlePass - Customizable, Challenging & Fun [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by JavaDebug, Dec 22, 2018.

1. How dare you accuse it of a leaked version of yours! The work is 100% mine was meant to be a premium plugin but was accidentially posted for free, you do not own the idea of the Battle Pass plugin I requested it to be taken down. Don't try to accuse me of leaking other peoples work!

2. My apologies, Ill delete the post
    Edit: Deleted

3. After further research, I found out that it wasn't yours, but when someone told me I just thanked them for assuming it was a leak. No disrespect towards you. I never claimed it was mine anywhere.

4. JavaDebug updated BattlePass - Customizable, Challenging & Fun with a new update entry:

Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. md_5

Administrator Developer

6. Oh okay, sorry @md_5. I will make sure to have new content next time.

7. JavaDebug updated BattlePass - Customizable, Challenging & Fun with a new update entry:

Version: 1.2.14 - Addition & Bug Fix

8. JavaDebug updated BattlePass - Customizable, Challenging & Fun with a new update entry:

Version: 1.2.15 - Additions & Bug Fixes

9. upload_2019-3-24_10-9-29.png

No matter what command I type, it just says command does not exist. @JavaDebug

10. This is due to you doing "/bp reload", when it even says on the help page in your screenshot "/bpa reload".

11. Would be so cool if we could add a free pass too. @JavaDebug

And I was blind, thanks.

12. Is it possible to disable the “can not kill players with same ip” in the config? If not iT would be a good idea to add. I use the duels plug-in on ny faction server and if you duel someone on your ip (brother or friend) iT buggs it out.

13. Will make sure to add this in the next version. Thanks for the suggestion.

14. Hey thanks man, great plug-in!

15. [14:33:18 ERROR]: Command Dispatched Async: msg Ben_the_build you reached 2
    [14:33:18 ERROR]: Please notify author of plugin causing this execution to fix this bug! see: http://bit.ly/1oSiM6C
    java.lang.Throwable: null
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:667) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at pw.javadebug.battlepass.structure.BattlePassAPI.executeRewardCommands(BattlePassAPI.java:84) ~[?:?]
    at pw.javadebug.battlepass.structure.BattlePassAPI.givePoints(BattlePassAPI.java:70) ~[?:?]
    at pw.javadebug.battlepass.challenges.ChallengeTask.challengeCompleteAction(ChallengeTask.java:100) ~[?:?]
    at pw.javadebug.battlepass.challenges.ChallengeTask.lambda$variableTask$0(ChallengeTask.java:94) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1257) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
    at pw.javadebug.battlepass.challenges.ChallengeTask.variableTask(ChallengeTask.java:40) ~[?:?]
    at pw.javadebug.battlepass.challenges.challenges.ChatChallenge.onChat(ChatChallenge.java:16) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor218.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:70) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:74) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:513) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.chat(PlayerConnection.java:1393) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1308) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat$1.run(PacketPlayInChat.java:39) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_192]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_192]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_192]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_192]

16. Please delete this message and recontact me in private messages or on discord.

17. JavaDebug updated BattlePass - Customizable, Challenging & Fun with a new update entry:

Version: 1.2.17 - Addition