You might be able to download them still with spiget.org The reverse engineering I do is mostly just handling the obfuscation. Here's a brief summary of my actions: I have privately started editing java-deobfuscator a couple years ago (before it was using java-vm project partly) and improved the executor emulation with more capabilities (back then the executor was not completely aware of fields having different objects for example) and bugfixes and also wrote custom transformers when I got something I wanted deobfuscated what the original project could not handle. I took a look at the obfuscation, used my own already created transformer, which handled string decryption of superblaubeere-obfuscation-style, and edited it slightly to handle the obfuscation. (I maybe could've just used original superblaubeeretransformer, but I didn't attempt that at that point) That got some parts already, but there was another manual obfuscation layer which had its setup in onEnable and not in static class initializer block. So I emulated execution of the onEnable. That led me to the first telegram url which result got parsed to another part of the decryption key. As the emulator for security reasons doesnt allow url opening (and I didnt want to edit emulation of IOStreams), I programmed editing of onEnable bytecode to skip certain bytecode ranges like url getting & reading and other plugin setup stuff and inserted the result string manually. Then deobfuscation was done and I just had to use a decompiler (i used helios-decompiler with krakafau and pypy). Then I started messing with the telegram access I got.