Premium BeastToken - Custom currency [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by MrAxeTv, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Can you update for 1.16?

2. I am working on update for more info join our discord link at front page of plugin

• Like Like x 1
  3. MrAxeTv updated BeastTokens | MultiShop, Mob and Block Token Drops with a new update entry:

Support for 1.16+ and new booster system

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. MrAxeTv updated BeastTokens | MultiShop, Mob and Block Token Drops with a new update entry:

Improvements and Bug Fixes

5. tbi

tbi

hey dont suppose this plugin has an api? was kinda wanting to add support too the plugin trademe.(by zrips)

#326 tbi, Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  6. 1.16.2 is not supported yet in few days I will release update for it

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi great plugin. Just have one little problem. the 'StartingAmount' doesn't seem to work when I use MySQL. Players start with 0, while I give them 100. I should add that I'm using 1.16.2

8. Thanks for info I will look in to it in few days releasing new version it will be fixed

• Like Like x 1
  9. And another question. I have a bungeecord setup like this:
    - proxy
    - hub
    - server1
    - server2

Am I not supposed to be able to give a player tokens when I'm on one server and the player on another? For example I'm in the hub and give someone tokens on server1. I see that it does show the new token balance in the global database, but it does not update on server1 where the players is. and when he logs out then the database resets to the value he had when logging out.

10. can you join discord I will help you set it up to work properly

11. Thank you so much, everything solved!

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. So you use are using leaked plugin and you have dignity to ask for help here!
    Only people which bought plugin will get support.
    Please don't come here anymore.

13. MrAxeTv updated BeastTokens | MultiShop, Mob and Block Token Drops with a new update entry:

Improvements and Bug Fixes

14. Im working on my minecraft server again, running into an issue with dtlTraders and BeastTokens:
    ------------------
    [10:06:42] [Server thread/INFO]: dtlTraders> Welcome to dtlTraders v6.2.4! [10:06:42] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling dtlTraders v6.2.4 (Is it up to date?) java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: me.mraxetv.beasttokens.BeastTokens.getInstance()Lme/mraxetv/beasttokens/BeastTokens; at com.degitise.minevid.dtlTraders.utils.handlers.BeastTokensHandler.<init>(BeastTokensHandler.java:20) ~[?:?] at com.degitise.minevid.dtlTraders.Main.onEnable(Main.java:167) ~[?:?] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-230] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:380) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-230] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-230] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:501) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-230] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:415) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-230] at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:468) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-230] at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:237) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-230] at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:939) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-230] at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:177) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-230] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_191] [10:06:42] [Server thread/INFO]: [dtlTraders] Disabling dtlTraders v6.2.4
    ------------
    Any idea how to solve this?