Bed Spawn message

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by GoogleFox, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Hello. I was wondering if there was a way to disable this feature/message? Ic69zHg.png

2. I just checked Minecraft's server code, and it looks like it's possible to disable this message by programming a plugin for it. Give me a few hours and you'll find a plugin for this in the resources section :)

3. Thank you so much! I didn't even know you could look at Minecraft's server code!

4. There you go: Message Blocker

Use the following plugin configuration to get rid of that message:
    Code (YAML):
    blocked:
        mode
    : 'exact'
        ignore_case
    : false
        bypass_permission:
    Please let me know if you need help or if something seems not to work as intended. I'd appreciate a positive review on the resources page if this plugin has solved your problem :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Hi there Krymonota, I enjoy your plugin MessageBlocker, it's really great.

However, since around the time I updated to 1.16+ [paper] it has no longer worked for me. I read something about Java 8 but I get my server jars directly from Paper.

1.16 also seems to have added some new messages that I'd like to remove from our server, and I haven't been able to find another way to do that other than your plugin MessageBlocker.

I'm hoping you see this - I was not sure if it was inappropriate to post here but found this article through Google keywords related to my problem - I think this is my first post on Spigot and was not sure how to get in touch with you :) thanks