Beginner2

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Azarus, Jan 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This may be a difficult Question, as i've tried reading through the forums to get an answer to this, but to no avail. If someone shoots a bow towards another player/entity , is it possible to get the arrows location midflight? or if it makes it any easier, is it possible to get the arrows location if it is close to the targeted player without said player taking damage? And once you get the arrows location can you get its location in the next gametick?

2. Would just like to retrace for a moment, back to Beginner1.5, which was How to name threads appropriately. Name your thread as an extremely short summary of what you're trying to do - don't use clickbait. An appropriate title for this thread could be Get and predict, an arrow's location mid flight (and detect arrows near players), and I'd recommend you rename your thread to that, or some variation of it.

Yes, I know this doesn't answer your actual question, but it needs to be said regardless. On the topic of your question, I've got no clue sorry.

#2 PiggyPiglet, Jan 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  3. Thanks for the advice, but i'll pass, I think beginner2 is alot better than your suggestion. Yours doesnt get the point across, Like "Beginner2"

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.