"Bend" the beacon light.

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by DeletedAccount, Oct 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just shut up.

2. I JUST created this account about an hour ago, so I did not 'dig through nearly a year worth of threads to point out a minor grammar mistake." I was simply finding a solution for a similar issue I have been experiencing, and I happened to notice that NO ONE can write correctly.

3. Savage af.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Would you like to continue with this conversation, or would you like to move on, like a normal person?

5. Not a squid... just saying.

6. Next time look at the date of thread before you post. Don't bring back already dead threads.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. People from all over the world use this website, and they are nice enough to try their hardest to use English so that everyone can understand them. You can't expect their grammar and spelling to be perfect, and even if they are natively English-speaking, you can't just go around trying to fix everyone's grammar, especially if you can understand what they are saying entirely correctly.

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. Ok fine. I'm sorry, I was just in a hurry.

9. STFU okay!!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. You're instigating the conversation by continuing to reply.

Just stop now.

11. RiotShielder

Supporter

Wow I've seen a lot of ignorance on the Internet but this has to be in the top 10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.