Best Anti-Cheat [Paid/Free]

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by iplaytekkit, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Spigot.

I'm looking for what you guys may consider "The Best Anti-Cheat plugin" I don't mind if it's paid or free, I need a decent one before releasing my server.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Celebrimbor

Patron

@byCaptain
    I see you do $7.50 configs for just about every public anti-cheat. How do you have that much time supporting so many and advancing techniques when you try to support every single one? Just curious. I see you have one for AAC that is the same price (why I ask). Btw, not saying you overcharge, your cost is your business.

@iplaytekkit
    Check out:
    NCP
    Anti-Aura
    AAC
    Spartan

You should review each one and consider what you are wanting to block. Some have various and differing checks or version support and some with vastly different reputations. If you are on the fence, you should start with NCP since it is free. :)

3. That's my thing. You joined & left my discord. I think you don't know a lot. You can read some reviews to me :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. You could try out NoCheatPlus with my custom config in my signature. If you experience any problems, let me know.

5. Celebrimbor

Patron

Wait, what? I joined a Discord linked to all the pre-made configs for every AC out there. That had about 7 people on it and I saw you were the owner. I left after that, correct. And you're right, I must not know a lot. Not sure where you came up with that conclusion. Maybe Google Translate is making you say things that you don't intend on saying.

6. 1b337c7821704a07a3736de07139e4d3.png
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Celebrimbor

Patron

You have definitely grown in the 6 or so weeks you've been configuring every anti-cheat out there. I'll give you that.

8. what's your problem. haha

• Like Like x 1
  9. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. busy with something else

• Like Like x 1
  11. Celebrimbor

Patron

I am genuinely lost here...

I have to assume it is the language barrier that makes you think I am trying to attack you. I asked some questions, talked a bit about what I know about your pre-made configs, then you seem super defensive, so much so that you asked Google Translate to give you an odd way to call me an idiot. Either way...good luck. Sorry for your struggles with English. I will stop bothering you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. After, some anti-cheat will not detect all: /

13. md_5

Administrator Developer

Use the search function. I'm not allowing more of these threads, there's tonnes of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.