Best Anti-Grief Plugin

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by BungeeTheCookie, May 22, 2016.

?

What is the best anti-grief plugin?

1. Grief Prevention Plus Plus

34 vote(s)
    47.2%
  2. LogBlock

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  3. CoreProtect

21 vote(s)
    29.2%
  4. Prism

5 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. Other

11 vote(s)
    15.3%
  1. Hello! I was wondering what the best Anti-Grief plugin is? I am running a Cauldron (Thermos, Forge + Spigot whatever you want to call it) 1.7.10 server, and I saw the options of GriefPrevention++, Logblock, Prism, CoreProtect, and others. (I previously used CoreProtect)

Which one would be the best for rollbacks, block logging, and (maybe claims too?) and also have good support for Forge? Thanks!

2. If it is for something like hub. I usually just go custom. Due to the fact that only certain people need to build

3. I'm not sure about forge and all that, but CoreProtect was a blessing when I owned my server. Very feature rich.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. It's not for a hub, it's for a survival server.

5. In general, what makes each plugin stand out / what makes one plugin better than all the rest?

6. JamesJ

Supporter

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I am using 1.7.10 Forge + Spigot, remember? That's why I mentioned GriefPreventionPlusPlus, but on a regular, 1.8 server, GriefPrevention would be fine too?

8. JamesJ

Supporter

I believe so.

9. Use Coreprotect it logs everything also worldedit and piston and clicks on chests... also it doesn't require mysql so its pretty easy for a survival server... its also good for rollbacking no lag at all! :)

10. Looks like it's between CoreProtect and GriefPrevention++. Which one has the best Forge support?

11. Griefprevention doesn't log block breaks..

12. Griefprevention is a new version of worldguard kinda.. except that worldguard is better for "protecting land"

13. Ah, okay! I thought it did have some block logging mechanism..

14. If it works. use it