Best Anti-hack?

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by latran2001, May 25, 2013.

1. What is the best anti hack?

2. Nocheat, anti cheat is good but has a lot of false postives.

3. YoFuzzy3

Supporter

I use NoCheatPlus, it's great for what it does but misses quite a few hacks. AntiCheat gets tons of false positives from my past experience.

4. joehot200

Supporter

YoFuzzy3, i have it the other way round. I find anticheat does not find as many hackers, but also gets less positives, which is why i use it.

I prefer legitimate users to have a good time without being dragged back or not being able to damage people, than the 20% of hackers being blocked, 15% of which anticheat does actually block anyway.
    And members usually report hacking users.

Also, there is a lot of nocheat and anticheat fly-bypass clients out there which do actually work, though i currently cant name any.

5. YoFuzzy3

Supporter

Well, both can do a good job, probably depending on your setup. People will always bypass them with their paid hack clients though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I just need Anti-nodus are somthing like that.;)

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Puremin0rez

NoCheatPlus.

I used AntiCheat for about a week with 30~ players online, one of the worst experiences ever.

This was about 4-5 months ago, but still, default everything and even jumping off of blocks was hard to accomplish. Sometimes sprinting would rubber-band too. Felt like there was no lag accounting.

I never ever have false positives with NCP. They did a really good job at making the defaults better over the course of time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. andrewkm

Patron ⭐⭐⭐

NoCheatPlus is great with active development and bug handling.