Best AntiCheat plugin.

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by eickmung, Jan 27, 2020.

?

What is the best anti cheat plugin?

Poll closed Jan 29, 2020.
  1. AAC

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Spartan

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is the best anti cheat plugin?

2. Honestly, most with high ratings and downloads will do the job.

The main differences in the big ones are how they deal with the cheaters and the ease of use for the plugin itself.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Between the two, and factoring in that the AAC server is always down so it's difficult to test, I'd recommend Spartan. Support is easily accessible as well.

Absolutely false. Reviews don't and shouldn't dictate how an anti-cheat will perform by any stretch. They help someone clueless - not even as you have people recommending both - but they shouldn't be a deciding factor. If OP honesty has no idea what he wants for his server, he should join a server with each and see if he can or cannot cause false flags through regular gameplay. How he accomplishes that is outside of my advice-giving priorities.

4. Reviews DO play a part in how well a plugin performs. If theres reviews for example stating the anti-cheat is giving false calls or perhaps has issues with various detection, then they can see that from those reviews.

I'm not stating he shouldn't test out the ones he wants to use, but saying that reviews and overall usage of the anti-cheat is irrelevant sounds quite dismissive. People shouldn't ignore them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.