best faction plugins to have

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Driiftz, Apr 30, 2015.

1. What are the best faction plugins to have on my faction server?

2. Factions
    Essentials
    Combat Tag
    Lockette
    FloAuction
    PlayersHead
    Vault

3. Buddy, you could always use the plugins I have listed below.

SUIT: Servers using Suit have access to a powerful armor management system. Once downloaded and installed a user may perform the command ( /suit ) to select a suit from the GUI or, a user may perform ( /suit [Color Of Your Choice] ) to equip their Minecraft
    character with a set of colored armor manually. This armor is only
    removable within the Suit Selector or manually with the command ( /suit clear ) which makes it exclusive to the group with the permission ( suit.* ) or the group with access to specific colors using the individual permission nodes below. The applications are endless with Suit but the main application would be towards EULA compatible donation perks.

GroupManager: Permissions - This is your good old permissions plugin which also allows you to have ranks. (Although it is not available on Bukkit it is downloadable from the Essentials wiki and never needs updating!)

Essentials: Miscellaneous Server Functionality - This plugin is packed with loads of commands and functionality such as: warps, tp’ing, spawn, homes, kits, banning/kicking, mob spawning, colored signs, and more! So you will definitely need this plugin no matter what server type you want.

WorldEdit: World Manipulation - It’s an easy-to-use in-game world editor for every server. It has no impact on your server when not in use. Check out the World Edit wiki for more information. Availability: Any version. We recommend restricting WordEdit to trusted admins only.

WorldGuard
    : World Manipulation - is a powerful plugin providing all the little things (and some big ones), and it protects your servers from various problems. *Requires World Edit. Check out the WorldGuard wiki for more information. We recommend restricting WorldGuard to trusted admins only.Vault: Common Dependency – it is a permissions, chat and economy API to give plugins easy hooks into these systems without needing to hook or depend on each individual plugin themselves. *Most plugins will need this.

ClearLagg - Optimization - It's made to remove all entities to prevent/clear lag. This plugin can help with server performance.

ChestShop - A simple, yet very powerful system for making physical shops using signs and chests. Availability: Any version. *Requires Vault & Economy plugin.

Factions - This plugin allows you to create your own faction. The more followers a faction has the more land the faction can claim. The risk for griefing is low in claimed land since only the faction followers can build there. *RequiresVault &Mcore. Availability: Any version

SimpleClans - This plugin will allow you to create and join clans. It has a large variety of features.*Requires Vault

CombatTag - Helps make combat fair and stop cheaters who “combat log”.

HeroBounty - Great plugin for putting bounties on peoples heads. This plugin will require an economy plugin and Vault.

4. Honestly, stop trying to push your plugin through. This is like the 3rd thread with it on the top. And don't give me the "I thought of it first" nonsense, even if you had then you wouldn't have tried to make it stand out through a different color and spacing like the others.
    Honestly I couldn't care less on how good it is but if it is worth it people will download it. Trying to propagandise it like this doesn't put it in good light.

5. Am I not allowed to put an Idea in someones head regarding my plugin? It perfectly allowed here and I am not asking anyone to download it...

• Like Like x 1