Best hosting

Discussion in 'Hosting Advice' started by jagerbest, May 23, 2019.

1. Hi.
    Me and my friend are thinking about moving our network now that we are reseting every world, so what we are looking for is a good and semi cheap host.

Also if you can give me advice on what type of plan I should use for like a hub, plain survival server, grief prevention server, event server and skyblock server.

2. You should really provide a bit more insight into what region you want the network to be hosted in and how many concurrent players each server should currently be able to support!

3. Maybe 50 players but we decided to only have on server now so we only need like 2, 1 for a hub and 1 for the server.

4. If you want to have a hub server & a normal server... You will also need a bungee server to link them together.
    My question is, why would you need a hub server if you only have one server in the first place? Seems like a waist of money & time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You really don't need 3 servers (Hub, Server, Bungee) What you need is a simple one-server-setup. I'd always recommend a VPS as your hosting solution if you're proficient with Linux, There are plenty of alright Minecraft hosts, but beware of smaller companies, namely "Summer Hosting Companies" that are formed by teens during their summer holidays and are doomed to fail.

6. PebbleHost. Cheap and good. The only minus i can see is that if you wanna setup a vote system it allows ports that are in range 8000 - 8999 and not others.