Best Minecraft Hosts? (Poll)

Discussion in 'Hosting Advice' started by bmac20, Dec 13, 2015.

?

What is the best Minecraft server host?

1. McProHosting

18.5%
  2. GG Servers

4.6%
  3. BeastNode

3.1%
  4. Nitrous Networks

10.8%
  5. BisectHosting

16.9%
  6. PickleHosting

1.5%
  7. Other (Please comment)

44.6%
  1. GGServers, just no..
    No one should ever be put through that.

Ask around, I got a 2gb server for $4 a month, and it was really good.
    TPS was stable @ 20 & it never error'ed
    https://clovux.net/

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bisect's support is mind blowing; i submitted a ticket and within 3 minutes, i got a clear and helpful answer. Would recommend them 10/10

3. I'm 100% with you.

GGServers -30 rating. NEVER BUY SOMETHING FROM THEM, NEVER!!!! They are only stealing money, I purchased my dedicated ip I was waiting for it 3 days after that I write to the support again, he answer me after 2 days at the end he said me to save the files from the server because they will be deleted after 10 minutes I write them again that everything is downloaded after that I receive reply after 3 days that my IP is installed and I was waiting for my dedicated IP 8 days because they have "24/7" support. The another thing is that my services was stopped 5-6 times without reason I couldn't enter in the multicraft panel. The issues were fixed for 7-8 hours. Just I don't have words.. They didn't say sorry we will give you 5 days free because of the problems, nothing just nothing only stealing money.. Sorry for my english I just wanted everybody to know what are these peoples...

• Like Like x 2
  4. http://************/ - Click at your own risk, this is not their actual website and will possibly melt your brain... But it perfectly sums up their attitude.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Omgserv on of the best

6. clicked it. was already scared.

otherwise i would recommend anything not shared hosting over all of the listed hosts.
    OVH dedi, OVH VPS (technically shared but not as bad as resources are dedicated), SYS, kimsufi, digital ocean, psychz, etc.
    just not shared.

7. Tried GGServers, never going back

Tried MCPH, they overcharge for ram ($10/GB? Come on!)

I'm on an OVH SSD VPS 2016 3, it works well at least for me, and it's pretty cheap.

But really the best hosts are VPS hosts

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. The website might look bad but the hosting is OK for the price.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Personal experience:

Shit:
    McPro - No explanation needed
    GGServers - No explanation
    ShockByte - THEIR SUPPORT TOOK A WEEK TO GIVE ME A JAVA 8 NODE & TWO WEEKS TO FIX A BILLING ERROR

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I would recommend to buy VPS and configure the server minecraft and do not play with hosting.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Endermite server host