Solved Best OnlyProxyJoin Plugin?

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Plugin Development' started by parpar8090, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I have a bungee server and it has OnlyProxyJoin plugin: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/onlyproxyjoin
    But it isn't so good, because every # minutes it shows me this warning log, and it's annoying:
    [WARNING] .... [OnlyProxyJoin] Plugin OnlyProxyJoin v0.1 generated an exception while executing task 11278039
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org/bukkit/Server.getOnlinePlayers()[Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player; (loaded from file:/home/gs-40268/cache/patched_1.14.4.jar by [email protected]) called from class de.tutorialmakerhd.onlyproxyjoin.util.MetricsUtil (loaded from file:/home/gs-40268/plugins/OnlyProxyJoin.jar by [email protected]).
    at de.tutorialmakerhd.onlyproxyjoin.util.MetricsUtil.postPlugin(MetricsUtil.java:392) ~[?:?]
    at de.tutorialmakerhd.onlyproxyjoin.util.MetricsUtil.access$4(MetricsUtil.java:382) ~[?:?]
    at de.tutorialmakerhd.onlyproxyjoin.util.MetricsUtil$1.run(MetricsUtil.java:269) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:84) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-152]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-152]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-152]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:813) [?:1.8.0_212]
    So I ask you, the community, what plugin can replace this one?

2. Refer to spigot plugin help, not bungeecord plugin development

3. Use IPWhitelist, or code your own one. It's not that hard!

4. Here is a example code of how you can do this. There is just a simple check in the PlayerLoginEvent. The plugin will generate a config so if you want to use this, you don't need to write anything in the code.
    https://www.hastebin.eu/fuyeselixi.java

5. Rather than using a plugin you just could make your spigot servers listen on 127.0.0.1 or use iptables to block every ip except the one from bungeecord from making connections.

6. That's what I use on my server. I simply let all servers listen only to 127.0.0.1. You will not be able to connect to the servers. The only way will be connecting from the host itself.

7. Ok Thx!!! I am using it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.