Premium [BETA] ⭐UltraMagicHeads⭐|Animations, MagicTypes, EffectStyles|⭐Best plugin for Survival &...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by HotDoctor, Nov 11, 2019.

1. #1 HotDoctor, Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  2. Hello !
    What does this plugin do ? It spawns mob or kills them ?

3. It's something like a cosmetic plugin more or less
    you can Spawn heads that this ones can fly, do rotation animations and Spawn particles for do an epic animation.

these heads can give player potion effects to players (or entities specific in a radius) potions (strength, speed, etc) also you can configure your magic head to Spawn mobs in a configurable radius

4. For now these magic heads are only avaible for a limited time, I mean, you can specify the time that a head can work, Soon I will add permanent heads which can summon entities/potions to a configurable radius everytime

5. a bit example of how these heads can works you can check this video

6. Mhhh I see,
    The system of head is cool and original, but I think it should have other utility, for now it's more for server with dungeon, or rpg server..

But the Idea and the design is cool ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'm planning to add heads which can paste custom builds

I Mean for example a head which can Spawn a portal to the end or nether or a custom builds that you want to add

8. and of course imma add a head which can kill another entities

9. Seems to be nice features :D

10. HotDoctor updated [50% OFF FOR BETA RELEASES]⭐UltraMagicHeads⭐|Animations, MagicTypes, EffectStyles| with a new update entry:

Added Start, Final particle effects and changed Particle/Effect system.

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. HotDoctor updated [50% OFF FOR BETA RELEASES]⭐UltraMagicHeads⭐|Animations, MagicTypes, EffectStyles| with a new update entry:

New! Make your players use custom builds made for you in WorldEdit!

12. HotDoctor updated [-50% FOR BETA RELEASES]⭐UltraMagicHeads⭐|Use Custom Builds, Animations, MagicTypes, EffectStyles| with a new update entry:

Added Animations for Schematic Heads!

13. Hey,
    It would be cool if there were a building animation to build the schematic

14. HotDoctor updated ⭐UltraMagicHeads⭐|Use Custom Builds, Animations, MagicTypes, EffectStyles| with a new update entry:

Added Support to GriefPrevention & ASkyBlock.

15. HotDoctor updated [20% OFF] ⭐UltraMagicHeads⭐|Use Custom Builds, Animations, MagicTypes| with a new update entry:

Added deletion-delay

16. [18:49:52 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to MagicHeads v1.7
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:228) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerInteractManager.interact(PlayerInteractManager.java:463) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:759) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:52) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:1) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_231]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_231]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_231]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at hotdoctor.plugin.MagicHeads.Listeners.Listeners.interactuar(Listeners.java:73) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor25.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    ... 17 more

17. Read my private message