Spigot BetonQuest - All Your Adventure Supplies | Versatile Quests | In-depth Conversations 1.12.7

An advanced and powerful quest scripting plugin for Minecraft.

1. It should already work on 1.17, please report any bugs you find either on GitHub or in our Discord.

We will mark it as officially supported once it is tested enough.

2. Excerpt from our discord announcement (join it to recieve news):

We would like to clarify that BetonQuest supports 1.17 as there are still a lot of questions regarding this topic. Unlike other plugins, BetonQuest's codebase does not heavily rely on black magic. This mean that usually no updates are needed for a new Minecraft version. That said, there are a few bugs, the one Wolf mentioned above, a warning from ProtocolLib etc. - but nothing major that stops you from questing on 1.17. Please report additional bugs on GitHub.

3. Wolf2323 updated BetonQuest with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. @Wolf2323 :(:(:(

Code (Text):
    [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling BetonQuest v1.12.4 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: PLAYER_COMBAT_ENTER
        at pl.betoncraft.betonquest.compatibility.protocollib.hider.EntityHider.<clinit>(EntityHider.java:41) ~[?:?]
        at pl.betoncraft.betonquest.compatibility.protocollib.hider.NPCHider.<init>(NPCHider.java:42) ~[?:?]
        at pl.betoncraft.betonquest.compatibility.protocollib.hider.NPCHider.start(NPCHider.java:55) ~[?:?]
        at pl.betoncraft.betonquest.compatibility.citizens.CitizensIntegrator.hook(CitizensIntegrator.java:38) ~[?:?]
        at pl.betoncraft.betonquest.compatibility.Compatibility.hook(Compatibility.java:162) ~[?:?]
        at pl.betoncraft.betonquest.compatibility.Compatibility.<init>(Compatibility.java:85) ~[?:?]
        at pl.betoncraft.betonquest.BetonQuest.onEnable(BetonQuest.java:784) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:370) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:518) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:432) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:596) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:309) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1074) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:293) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    [16:24:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [BetonQuest] Disabling BetonQuest v1.12.4
    [16:24:02] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling BetonQuest v1.12.4 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "pl.betoncraft.betonquest.mechanics.PlayerHider.stop()" because "this.playerHider" is null
        at pl.betoncraft.betonquest.BetonQuest.onDisable(BetonQuest.java:1093) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:265) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:405) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:533) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:374) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:518) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:432) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:596) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:309) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1074) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:293) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Purpur-1171]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    [16:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] Placeholder expansion registration initializing...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. @Wolf2323
    Hi, I have a problem with option of mmoitemgive. they are not working.

This is the event I used. Items are still sent to players but no notification and no level adjustment.

Did I do something wrong?

upload_2021-7-17_18-2-30.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Wolf2323 updated BetonQuest with a new update entry:

7. hi,I find a error (maybe?) but I dont know why,when I use the q p player del amount ,and I set it a amount but it cost me all point about that,please check it and make sure it is a error.

8. Hey, to help you we need more information. As we do not want bigger support here, it would be nice if you can open a ticket on GitHub for that: https://github.com/BetonQuest/BetonQuest/issues/new?assignees=&labels=Bug&template=bug-report.yml
    Or you can join out Discord to get faster support. We need at least the result from `/q version` and a bit more context, what are you doing and how and if there are maybe errors in the console

9. I just gotta say I love this plugin, nice new plugin description!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Wolf2323 updated BetonQuest - All Your Adventure Supplies | Versatile Quests | In-depth Conversations with a new update entry:

BetonQuest 1.12.6

11. Hi, quests stopped working via chat, as I understand it, it's all because I have ProtocolLib 4.7.0. And BetonQuest requires ProtocolLib 4.7.1. I searched everywhere, and I didn't find ProtocolLib 4.7.1. On the off, it's not there. I do not know what to do, help!

12. You simply need a development build of ProtocolLib, because ProtocolLib 4.7.1 is not released yet.
    https://ci.dmulloy2.net/job/ProtocolLib/

13. Wolf2323 updated BetonQuest - All Your Adventure Supplies | Versatile Quests | In-depth Conversations with a new update entry:

14. First of all I'm from China and my English is not very good.
    I am using the 1.12 server. How to use the "NPCs can be individually hidden from players if ProtocolLib is installed" update in version 1.10? Even if the player does not meet any conditions, NPCs cannot be hidden.

15. Hey Max_19,

The BQ version 1.10 is from September 2019 We do not support this version anymore. So i suggest you to at least update to the latest version 1.11 that also support mc 1.12. But also this is a very old version. As this is not the right place to do in depth support, i suggest you to join our Discord, https://discord.gg/MvmkHEu so we can try to help you as good as possible there. And if you not already did it, take a look at the wiki for general information: https://docs.betonquest.org/2.0.0-DEV/Documentation/Compatibility/#hiding-npcs

If Discord is not possible for you, you can alternatively open a issue on GitHub: https://github.com/BetonQuest/BetonQuest/issues

16. Thanks for your patient answer. Problem solved, I really like your plugin and have been using it since I was an rpg server. As for your other replies, because I am from China, the speed of entering your website will be a little slow, and the data will sometimes fail to upload. The 1.12.2 server in China is more than all the servers of the higher version. The main reason is that no one in the China Minecraft Forum carries the higher version input RPG server, and there are many excellent rpg plugins parked in the 1.12.2 version.
    I don't speak English very well, please forgive me.

17. Hello author, I would like to ask if BetonQuest does not support catServer or other mod servers

18. BetonQuest is tested for Spigot and Paper. The most Paper forks also work, but we can not guarantee that it works on other servers than Spigot and Paper.

For more help please join our Discord server https://discord.gg/MvmkHEu