Spigot Better LaunchPads 1.4

Frequently updated and maintained LaunchPad plugin!

1. ViktorJePan submitted a new resource:

BetterLaunchPads - Frequently updated and maintained LaunchPad plugin!

Read more about this resource...

2. ViktorJePan updated BetterLaunchPads with a new update entry:

Update no.2 - Version 1.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. How do I create a launchpad?

4. In version 1.1, there is only 1 type of launchpad. You configure it in config.yml that is located in YOURSERVER/plugins/BetterLaunchPads/config.yml, you can change multiple variables there like power, launchpad block etc... Every entry has comment describing what it does and how to set it up.

In version 1.2, you can add multiple types of launchpads. There is example that you can just copy and edit. Make sure that the names don't match.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. I think you can make blocks have some particles when there is an jumpplate.

6. [18:37:39 INFO]: [Yum] [Yum 事件监控] 插件 BetterLaunchPads 处理 InventoryCreativeEvent 事件时发生异常!

[18:37:39 INFO]: [Yum] 异常名称: java.lang.NullPointerException

[18:37:39 INFO]: [Yum] 异常说明: null

[18:37:39 INFO]: [Yum] 简易错误信息如下:

[18:37:39 INFO]: [Yum] 位于 me.viktor.BLP.handlers.GUIHandler.handleClick(GUIHandler.java:28)

[18:37:39 INFO]: [Yum] 位于 me.viktor.BLP.listeners.LaunchEvent.invDeny(LaunchEvent.java:56)

[18:37:39 INFO]: [Yum] 位于 com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor122.execute(未知:-1)

[18:37:39 INFO]: [Yum] 位于 org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:70)

[18:37:39 INFO]: [Yum] 位于 co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78)

Author!This is a serious bug!It even make my inventory just like be locked,I can't move anything or drag in my Inventory!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good Idea! I'll do that in the next version.

8. I'm glad to see you update again!
    you know,you have not appeared for a long while.i guess you have something should do in real life,or just the problem of study/work,right?
    although that reply is before you update recently,but you still agree with it,that's shown you are a good author and will to see plugin user's suggestions and think about it.
    XD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Yeah, I currently have a lot of things happening IRL. BTW thanks for the nice comments and support.:love:

10. Plugin works great! Is there anyway to remove the fall damage when launching?

11. Sure, I now have a lot of free time and I plan on fixing theese things. Its a bug.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Glad to see you're keep updating!Thank you for your update .XD