Spigot Better Shops 2.1.2

The Revolutionary Shop Plugin

1. Will be fixed in the next build. To fix try changing "Limit" in the config to an integer.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Strange, I'll look into it.

3. Gonna try this work-around. Thanks.

4. can i set a shop to infinate stok (for server shop reasons)

5. Yes just by clicking an item to manage it a button will appear to toggle infinite stock (if you have the permission)

6. the only options I have are: change price, remove item, ammount sold, add stock, remove stock, live economy, and back arrow.

I tryed the add stock and no number I enter works

7. I just tried to add stock and it worked perfectly. Infinite stock options only appear if you are Opped or have the permission bettershops.shop.infinite

8. I have bettershops.shop.infinite and bettershops.* neithr of wich give me the option

9. Make sure permissions are enabled in the config

10. still nothing

11. The big permission to grant everything is bettershops.shop.* not bettershops.* Maybe the permissions plugin or this plugin is confused by this.

12. I get this error and i am running newest 1.8.7 build NPC shops can be hurt and can move around and can't make new shops
    [15:09:37] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 5/WARN]: Exception in thread "Craft Scheduler Thread - 5"
    [15:09:37] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 5/WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin BetterShops v2.0.9 generated an exception while executing task 64
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Shops.Items.FileShopItem.loadShopItem(FileShopItem.java:126)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Shops.FileShop.loadItems(FileShop.java:296)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Shops.FileShop$1.run(FileShop.java:91)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
    ... 3 more

[14:45:30] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 18/WARN]: Exception in thread "Craft Scheduler Thread - 18"
    [14:45:30] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 18/WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin BetterShops v2.0.9 generated an exception while executing task 1041
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Nodes must be provided.
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.nodes.NodeTuple.<init>(NodeTuple.java:28)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.BaseRepresenter.representMapping(BaseRepresenter.java:163)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.SafeRepresenter$RepresentMap.representData(SafeRepresenter.java:304)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.BaseRepresenter.representData(BaseRepresenter.java:94)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.BaseRepresenter.represent(BaseRepresenter.java:64)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.dumpAll(Yaml.java:242)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.dumpAll(Yaml.java:206)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.dump(Yaml.java:181)
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.saveToString(YamlConfiguration.java:40)
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.save(FileConfiguration.java:103)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Shops.FileShop.saveConfig(FileShop.java:900)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Shops.Items.FileShopItem.<init>(FileShopItem.java:97)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Shops.Items.FileShopItem.createShopItem(FileShopItem.java:40)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Shops.FileShop.createShopItem(FileShop.java:690)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Listeners.AddItemListener$1.run(AddItemListener.java:100)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
    ... 3 more

[14:45:30] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 13/WARN]: Exception in thread "Craft Scheduler Thread - 13"
    [14:45:30] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 13/WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin BetterShops v2.0.9 generated an exception while executing task 1044
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Nodes must be provided.
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.nodes.NodeTuple.<init>(NodeTuple.java:28)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.BaseRepresenter.representMapping(BaseRepresenter.java:163)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.SafeRepresenter$RepresentMap.representData(SafeRepresenter.java:304)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.BaseRepresenter.representData(BaseRepresenter.java:94)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.BaseRepresenter.represent(BaseRepresenter.java:64)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.dumpAll(Yaml.java:242)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.dumpAll(Yaml.java:206)
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.dump(Yaml.java:181)
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.saveToString(YamlConfiguration.java:40)
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.save(FileConfiguration.java:103)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Shops.FileShop.saveConfig(FileShop.java:900)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Shops.Items.FileShopItem.setObject(FileShopItem.java:170)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Shops.Items.FileShopItem.<init>(FileShopItem.java:101)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Shops.Items.FileShopItem.createShopItem(FileShopItem.java:40)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Shops.FileShop.createShopItem(FileShop.java:690)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Listeners.AddItemListener$1.run(AddItemListener.java:100)
    ... 3 more

[14:45:30] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 19/WARN]: Exception in thread "Craft Scheduler Thread - 19"
    [14:45:30] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 19/WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin BetterShops v2.0.9 generated an exception while executing task 1042
    Caused by: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Menus.ShopMenus.OwnerBuying.draw(OwnerBuying.java:204)
    at max.hubbard.bettershops.Listeners.AddItemListener$1.run(AddItemListener.java:111)
    ... 3 more

13. Some of my shop files seem to not be converting.

14. So when the shop is in unloaded chunks, when i relog in that area, it doesn't reappear. When i reload the plugin, it appears infront of my eyes.

15. yes that was the issue thanks :D

16. Is there going to be an update anytime soon? NPCs keep escaping all over the place...

17. Sorry, I have been away for the past few days for family matters. If NPCs are still giving trouble I recommend using Citizens. BetterShops automatically ties into it. I have tried everything in my power to fix all problems with NPCs. At this point I can't replicate any issues with them.

18. What do you mean it doesn't reappear? The chest? NPC? However the shops are designed to reappear if they can't be found on restart.

19. More information is required. Is there an error?

20. Well... As in i log off out of the area of the shop, and relog into that area, the shop which is a hologram does not reappear. As in nothing shows. I have not tested the chest yet nor the npc.

#900 MrDrummer, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2015