Spigot BetterConcrete [1.13.X - 1.17.X] 1.7.0

Transform powder into concrete by throwing it into a cauldron. Smelt concrete to get powder

1. Alex_qp submitted a new resource:

BetterConcrete - Smelt concrete for powder and craft concrete!

Read more about this resource...

2. Alex_qp updated BetterConcrete with a new update entry:

Version 1.1: New Cauldron Mechanic!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Hey there,

you probably noticed that I am not a fan of the watercell mechanic anymore due to the fact that I came up with the cauldron mechanic and even disabled it by default. I do not even think it is healthy for the plugin because it kinda adds unnecessary complexity to it.

In addition to this API changes will force me to update pretty much all the code for the watercell mechanic in order to update to 1.13. That is why I decided to remove this feature of the plugin.

However if someone is using this mechanic please let me know so I may reconsider my decision and update it along with all the other stuff. And as a side note: I am planning to update this plugin in around about 1-2 weeks from now.

Best regards
    Alex_qp

4. Alex_qp updated BetterConcrete [1.13.X] with a new update entry:

Discover Recipes

5. Alex_qp updated BetterConcrete [1.13.X] with a new update entry:

Discover Recipes

6. Hi, please could you add a <player> argument to /betterconcrete discover and/or a toggleable option to give it on first join? Thanks

7. @LachGameZ There is already an option in the config. "add_to_recipe_book: true". It is located in the upper half.

8. Oh, cool! thanks.

9. Will you update your plugin to 1.14 ?

10. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Home page claims
    api-version: 1.15​
    but it is correctly noted in plugin.yml
    api-version: 1.13​

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Alex_qp updated BetterConcrete [1.13.X - 1.15.X] with a new update entry:

Cauldron Permission

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Please update to 1.16.x
    Code (Text):
    [13:47:32] [Server thread/ERROR]: BetterConcrete could not find a valid implementation for this server version.
    Thank you.

13. I've had a few players throw in powder using the drop button (So one at a time) and lose their concrete powder. Is it possible to make it so that won't happen? Maybe by putting a delay on how long it has to be in the cauldron or something.