Black Ops III sliding plugin?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by EpicBuild360, May 28, 2016.

1. I was playing minecraft, and I was spinting, and, tbh, I play to much black ops III, but, while I was running I tried to slid, then I remembered that you cant slid in minecraft, only bo3. But I had an idea, which is probably not possible, but what if there was a plugin that aloud sliding in minecraft, so, it would have to be configured to use your keyboard, if you doubled tapped the space bar when you where sprinting or something you would proceed to slid, Which would add a cool effect to combat.

2. Vagdedes

Supporter

Without the animation its not going to be so good. Do something like EXO suits similar to Advanced Warfare

3. Vagdedes

Supporter

Also if you plan to do something with a keyboard key, your propably need to do a mod

4. One could fake an animation, perhaps with elytra gliding (where the wings are invisible, if this is possible; or the sleeping animation, but I'm not sure this animation could be performed while moving)
    Doing stuff based off a double tap from the spacebar would require no mod.
    Also, there's such a thing as an edit button, instead of back-to-back messages by the same person.

5. Vagdedes

Supporter

Yeah thats actually a good idea. You can do this slide with elytra move. I think there must be a way to do the animation without having elytra in your chestplate slot

6. Yes, I believe I have such a, give me some time, I have to look for it until

7. I think, if it woks just as easy, it would be if you were sprinting, and you press sneak, then, it would slid.

8. I think this is possible. What I am thinking is:
    Fake the player being in the bed ( invisible bed) and quickly move it across the ground and then go back to normal player stance.