Block Glitching / Block Lag

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by antondubek, May 20, 2015.

1. Today I updated our server to 1.8.3 from 1.8.1 to see if the tps issues we were having would fix themselves as well as just to keep up to date. Ive updated the plugins that needed updating and everything is running at there current setup.

When reopening back to the public players were complaining about block lag and every so often a block gets destroyed but then you are unable to walk through the block it just glitches you back out. You can destory blocks through it but you must walk around it. You can even place and then destroy the a block in that place but it still does not update. This has just happened as of the update so I can't seem to work out the issue.

Was wondering if anyone had encountered this or knew of a solution?

Thanks
    Anton

2. Dacon

Supporter

3. You have any suggestions for config changes or alternatives? I cant just not have any anticheat measures in place!

4. Taken out NoCheatPlus to see if that was the issue and it is still occuring. Blocks just becoming invisible and needing a relog to become visible or updated. Is this an issue in general for 1.8.3?