Spigot BlockParty 2.0.3.4

Now including a web player!

1. help people cant do the /bp help or /bp leave

2. Update coming in the next few days, dont worry

#22 Leon167, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Please help me.. Whenever i try to create a new arena (fresh new plugin setup, just started using it) it keeps telling me that "Arena and floor must be in the same world" while its both in the same world, at the same place at the same arena i just created? Im confused now :?

4. Please wait for the next version

• Like Like x 2
  5. Is there any new update about the plugin ? I really want to download this and open a BlockParty server in Vietnam :((

• Like Like x 1
  6. i need help there is sooooooooooooooo much lag when i play block party its only when i play it i realy need a fix because i need my mini game server up asap

7. Andre_601

Supporter

Is this normal?
    upload_2019-8-15_21-13-36.png

8. Andre_601

Supporter

9. Andre_601

Supporter

Can you improve this?
    >.... [16:23:52 INFO]: [BlockParty] File "demo.yml" couldn't be loaded!

10. Let me have a look at the demo.yml file

11. Andre_601

Supporter

My server host currently migrates their servers to another location so I won't be able to provide the yaml-file for now, but I will when the migration is done.

In the meantime can I give some other information:
    I created the arena through commands and created/added floors like explained on the resource page. I used wool for the different floors and for the "start" and "end" floor did I use different coloured concrete... Could this be a problem?
    The Arena is in a world created and managed by ReWorld and from what I know does ReWorld load its worlds pretty late on startup (Way after the original worlds have been loaded). Perhaps this could have an effect?

I run Paper MC Build 167 (MC 1.14.4)

12. I am going to do some testing on my end. Thanks for the information. Gonna push out an update on Monday or Tuesday to work fully with 1.14. Already found the problems causing the errors you posted earlier.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Andre_601

Supporter

14. Thanks. Looks like everything is ok. Make sure your patterns have the same size as the arena floor

15. Does this Plugin have bungeecord support?