Spigot BlockParty 2.0.3.4

Now including a web player!

1. BlockParty > Config > Line #14

2. Andre_601

Supporter

Could you perhaps change the bungeecord setting to NOT kick players and instead sending them to a pre-configured server on the network?
    It's just annoying when players leave and get kicked for that.

Another thing about the scoreboard:
    Can you add an option to change the header/title of the scoreboard? I want a consistent scoreboard style accross my servers but the "BlockParty" can't be changed which is annoying...

3. this is possible: plugins > BlockParty > Locale > locale_en
    Around line #29 you'll see
    Code (Text):
      ScoreboardText:
      - '&aBlockParty'
    Change that to whatever you want and the scoreboard header will be changed.

4. Andre_601

Supporter

Yeah. I found that out now.... First thought it was just the lines in the scoreboard...
    It should imo be a own setting to prevent future confusion.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Andre_601

Supporter

Is there any way to change the Status that is shown in %blockparty_status_<arena>%?
    I want to change the "Lobby" to "Waiting..." to have a consistent theme across all servers I make.

6. Andre_601

Supporter

I don't quite understand the tutorial for that webplayer...
    Like are there any dependencies you have to load/install first, and is there a more in-depth tutorial (like a video) about it?

7. I will take care about everything you posted in this thread in the next update. Just need a few more days.

I am still looking for someone to make a video tutorial. Just ask me if you have any questions while setting up the webplayer. I can always help

8. Andre_601

Supporter

Well... The first question would be about how to actually set the web player up...
    Are there any special things I have to do first (like certain pre-requisites) and do I require any additional plugins/programs for it?

Also, could you change BP to not kick players on leave but instead send them to a configured server instead? I don't want to install a plugin just to manage the kick for one single server...

9. Leon167 updated BlockParty with a new update entry:

BlockParty version 2.0.3.4

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. There are no pre-requisites. Just head over to the main config and enable the MusicServer. You can edit the port to use any port that is not blocked. WebSocketLibrary should be set to 'jetty'. Now you can head over to 'localhost : port' to see the webplayer in action.

11. Andre_601

Supporter

Your recent update confuses me a bit.

Like...
    What do you mean by that? The plugin already kicked players when bungee mode was on and the player left the game.

12. The plugin was just stopping the server. The players getting kicked with the bp leave message in this update if the server is restarting

#72 Leon167, Oct 3, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  13. Andre_601

Supporter

Uhm... That was also the case before... I clicked the leave icon and it kicked me with the reason that I left the game... Still don't like this tho as that is a really bad practice to do.

14. Hey, this plugin is amazing! Love this minigame.
    But I have a question: How can I connect to the "webplayer"?
    Localhost doesn't work, because my server isn't hosted local (hosted on a Server-Hoster).

PS: I also have no permissions to join BlockParty on the Test-Server.

15. Andre_601

Supporter

I will fix the permission thing on my server.

• Like Like x 1
  16. So, it automatically kicks all players from the game except for the winner. i've looked many times for a config option for this and found nothing. setting it to bungee mode just creates a new problem. which is how it kicks players from the network within 3 or so seconds of the game ending. would be nice if there was a config option for how many seconds until it auto restarts at the end of a game. and some sort of warning message that its about to restart and kick them off

17. Andre_601,

Can you help me set this up for bungee?

I have the block party in its own server and want the join signs in my lobby, how do I accomplish this?

Thanks.

18. Andre_601

Supporter

I'm not the dev of this plugin and have my own problems with it so I can't help you with it in any way...

19. I know that, I was just wondering if you could help me with just this.

20. Leon167,

Can you help me set this up for bungee?

I have the block party in its own server and want the join signs in my lobby, how do I accomplish this?

And, my BlockParty plugin wont auto kick them after they die or auto restart.

Thanks.

#80 iTz_EthqnHD, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019