Spigot BlockParty 2.0.3.4

Now including a web player!

1. Ja es wird alle Versionen (1.8 und alle darüber) immer supporten :)

2. Thanks, that was the cause! Solved now :)

3. It appears that the command /bp save (for saving a custom floor) is not working at all, it keeps telling me "Couldn't find command. Use /bp help"
    Is this a known "issue" ?

4. Hello - I have a problem playing music in the BlockParty arena. I did everything as described, in 3 ways. None of it works - I added the songName.nbs file to the songs folder in the main folder, I used the command / bp addsong (arenaName) songName.nbs - it doesn't work. 2) I added songName.mp3 to the songs folder in the web folder, I used the command / bp addsong (arenaName) songName.mp3, I set true with UseWebSongs in arenaName.yml - it doesn't work. 3) I used the http: // ...... link in the arenaName.yml file - it doesn't work
    i heve NoteBlockAPI, my serwer in is 1.15.2 spigot
    a - i heve blockparty ver 2.0.3.5-ALPHA

Next errors - if someone uses the /bp leave command during the game - they go back to the lobby and do not return items after the game is over. Next - the command / bp disable (arenaName) reports the correct shutdown - however, after clicking on the join table - moves the player to the lobby and the game starts

#104 Gryffin78, Apr 1, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  5. Hello, there is a major issue with players loosing all of their stuff at the end on the game. I can't find a solution to that problem and it's quite a problem... Also clicking on the sign won't do anything. Other than that the game is great but it would be awesome if there was a way to fix those two issues. Thank you!

6. Hi! Is there currently a way to change the speed the floors rotate? Right now we find it a bit too slow by default and a lot of rounds end up in a draw.
    Thanks!

7. when ppl fall the game still goes, ppl stuck under it until the end of the patterns how do i fix this? i set it to where if they fall the go back to the lobby but they are considered as still part of the game evne if all of them fall or just one is left it still goes on

8. You can adjust it by setting the "TimeToSearch, TimeReductionPerLevel and TimeModifier" in the arena config to a different value.

You can adjust the "DistanceToOutArea" in the arena config file.

9. #109 SergeyCollins, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
  10. Bugs:
    1. Players being able to use commands, like /hub, /spawn /warp, basically everything. They can use this in the middle of a game to get tped back to the hub, the plugins still thinks that the player is in the game, so it basically breaks the game.

To fix this I blocked all commands except for /bp leave in the Arena world. However, if people leave the server while they are playing the game, they get teleported to the lobby area, so if they join again, they can't go away because the commands are blocked. The players can get stuck this way.

I tried moving the lobby area to another world, so they would be able to use /hub if they left the server, so they would not get stuck, but this made it possible to use the /hub command while waiting for the game to start. They could then go to another minigame, join that while still being in the blockparty game. This would cause a conflict between the BlockParty plugin and other minigame plugins.

2. The ''BlockParty >> Now playing %song%!'' message gets broadcasted to all players on the server and you are unable to turn it off.

3. Sometimes the game doesn't restart automatically, it would say that the game is running, but there are no players in the game. The server has to be restarted to restart the BlockParty game.

4. The noteblock song keeps playing if you leave the server.

5. There is a significant period of time between the game ending and the game restarting. This causes players to wonder whether or not the server crashed.

These are just some of the gamebreaking bugs that I found. I would love to use your plugin on my server, but because of these bugs, I can't.

It would be wonderful if you could fix these bugs. Thanks in advance.

11. Hello, could you add commands to enter the arenas, pls?
    Like:
    - "/bp join <ArenaName>" Or
    - "/bp randomjoin" to join on a random arena.
    also could you add a placeholderapi support, pls?
    placeholders like:
    %blockparty-isingame-Arenaname% = ingame/waiting

12. Hello to all will there be an update to 1.16.1 because its broken

13. Code (Text):
    [16:21:56 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerWinEvent to BlockParty v2.0.3.4-RELEASE
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:72) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:527) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:512) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at de.leonkoth.blockparty.phase.GamePhase.finishGame(GamePhase.java:95) ~[?:?]
            at de.leonkoth.blockparty.phase.GamePhase.checkForWin(GamePhase.java:82) ~[?:?]
            at de.leonkoth.blockparty.listener.PlayerEliminateListener.onPlayerEliminate(PlayerEliminateListener.java:62) ~[?:?]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor138.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:70) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:527) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:512) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at de.leonkoth.blockparty.arena.Arena.eliminate(Arena.java:402) ~[?:?]
            at de.leonkoth.blockparty.listener.PlayerMoveListener.onPlayerMoveEvent(PlayerMoveListener.java:44) ~[?:?]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor143.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:70) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:692) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInFlying.a(SourceFile:126) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInFlying$PacketPlayInPosition.a(SourceFile:57) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:14) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_265]
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_265]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:849) [spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:427) [spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:773) [spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:665) [spigot.jar:git-Paper-"5d8b3d49"]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_265]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.xxmicloxx.NoteBlockAPI.SongPlayer.getPlayerList(SongPlayer.java:306) ~[?:?]
            at de.leonkoth.blockparty.song.NoteblockSong.stop(NoteblockSong.java:62) ~[?:?]
            at de.leonkoth.blockparty.song.SongManager.stop(SongManager.java:175) ~[?:?]
            at de.leonkoth.blockparty.listener.PlayerWinListener.onPlayerWin(PlayerWinListener.java:42) ~[?:?]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor145.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            ... 33 more
    player left the game while game is started and this error happend

14. Hello, how I could put the music with Mc Jukebox I noticed that in the config we could put it at least I think if we could explain it would be nice, I installed Mc Jukebox and JukeBox API mc jukebox and already configure

15. 1.16?

• Like Like x 2
  16. MRI

MRI

Yep, same problem here.

17. you dont have enough permision help
    I use PowerRanks

18. no error but music doesnt play why help lease

19. Andre_601

Supporter

Did you actually read the resource page?
    upload_2021-2-7_14-47-38.png

20. im using 1.16 and i tried the webserver one the one that uses .mp3

it also bugs when all player lose at the same time

#120 heybangsie, Feb 7, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2021