Premium Bloodmoon Advanced |Custom mobs|Items|Life cycles|events [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by MrGeneralQ, Feb 15, 2020.

1. MrGeneralQ

MrGeneralQ Previously qintinator
    Supporter

Hello everyone

A quick update on what is coming. As you might have noticed, it has been a while before we updated with new features for bloodmoon advanced. This is because we only want to deliver quality content. We try to keep our plugins as clean and professional as possible. We actively listen to your feedback to improve.

We could have done several small updates, however we prefer to have 1 big update that actually gives you value. I can already tell you that the next update will be the biggest update yet.

Here is just a small teaser picture on the next update. That and much more, stay tuned and for any questions, feel free to join our discord server.
    https://discord.pseudonova.com/

upload_2020-7-12_1-52-54.png

Kind regards

Quinten

2. Man this has 1.16 support? To buy it.

3. MrGeneralQ

Supporter

Hello Ignorantcross

Most of our customers are using it on 1.16. We also don't use NMS, so in theory, it would never break unless drastic changes to the API are done. Updating the plugin to supported 1.16+

Kind regards

Quinten

4. Works great, i want you request monsters breaking block function, original bloodmoon had it, but you know, your plugin is a remake, and its a lot better

5. MrGeneralQ

Supporter

Hello @ignorantcross

Thank you for your purchase. I wouldn't call this a remake. This plugin is indeed based on the original bloodmoon plugin. But as this plugin was always breaking because it was using NMS, I decided to bring back the bloodmoon experience. But with a ton of new features. I teamed up with PandaCrafter1 as I know him for quite some time already and him being an excellent developer, I know we could realize this project.

ooffff... back to the point

One thing to note is that this plugin is only using the spigot API, no packets or orther NMS related stuff. Breaking blocks is a feature that some time ago was not yet possible without the usage of NMS. We are currently investigating how possible and performance wise we can implement our own algorithms for block breaking.

Regarding making requests, could you please join our discord server at https://discord.pseudonova.com/ ? Further support will be given there.
    If you are currently enjoying bloodmoon advanced, feel free to leave a rating :) .

Kind regards

Quinten

6. Hi do you can add option to spawn mobs around a player? And other thing, if i set a unique mob to spawn ith chance of 100% it overpawn in every chunk, and limiter doesnt work, becase if set to 1, per chunk, every chunks in all world is overspawning anyway and server cpu dies...

[​IMG]

7. MrGeneralQ

Supporter

Hello @ignorantcross
    I'm sorry for coming back to you only now. Would you mind joining our discord server? We would like to have all requests and bug reports centralised there. Our response time is quite fast so we prefer that communication channel.

Join here: https://discord.pseudonova.com/

Thank you. Kind regards

Quinten

8. MrGeneralQ

Supporter

MrGeneralQ updated Bloodmoon Advanced |Custom mobs|Items|Life cycles|events with a new update entry:

Bloodmoon advanced 4.0 - Schedules, custom spawning, longer nights, placeholders, ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. MrGeneralQ

Supporter

10. MrGeneralQ

Supporter

MrGeneralQ updated Bloodmoon Advanced |Custom mobs|Items|Life cycles|events with a new update entry:

Execute commands on player dead (new feature)

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. @MrGeneralQ Do the custom mobs (with custom names) despawn by day?
    im interested in this plugin but im afraid custom mobs will remain allover the world and create lag

12. does the plugin have a default resource pack?
    I'm trying to use the default but the link is breaking.
    besides, does the plugin have a group on discord? for increasing discussion?

13. MrGeneralQ

Supporter

Hello @ScuroK

Thank you for reaching out to us. We built in a mob registration engine that will register every mob that got spawned. When the bloodmoon ends, all mobs will automatically despawn with a configurable particle and sound effect.

Code (YAML):
    mob-despawn-effect:
      play-sound
    :
        enabled
    : true
        sound
    : "ENTITY_WITHER_DEATH"
      play-particle
    :
        enabled
    : true
        particle
    : "SPELL_MOB"
    I hope this answers your question. Feel free to join our discord if you need any further asistence.

Kind regards

Quinten

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. MrGeneralQ

Supporter

Hello Luiz_Wenner

Thank you for your feedback. You are correct about the resource pack URL being broken. We had an issue on our server resulting in the URL being broken. As a backup, we will provide the actual resource packs in a separate download link. The URL should be fixed within an hour after this message got sent.

Regarding the question if we have a discord. You can join our discord with the following url: https://discord.pseudonova.com/

We hope to see you there!

Kind regards,

Quinten

15. Does this come with mob presets?

16. MrGeneralQ

Supporter

Hello ScuroK

There are a few mobs already present by default. You may still modify it however you want.
    If you have any other questions, feel free to join our discord.

Kind regards

Quinten