Spigot BlueBridge v1.3.1-alpha

A Bluemap bridge plugin to display your regions on Bluemap

1. Mark_225 submitted a new resource:

BlueGuard - A Bluemap-Worldguard bridge plugin to display your regions on Bluemap

Read more about this resource...

2. Mark_225 updated BlueBridge with a new update entry:

BlueBridge v1.1-alpha

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Mark_225 updated BlueBridge with a new update entry:

v1.2-alpha: GriefPrevention Support

4. Hello,

Are there any future plans to display trust permissions when you click on the map claim? I am not sure which plugin does this, but it is one of the ones for Dynmap.

upload_2021-5-29_16-49-3.png

5. Mark_225 updated BlueBridge with a new update entry:

v1.2.1-alpha - Distance Limits + Minor Technical Changes

6. Sorry for the delayed answer, I'm not very active on Spigot. Yes there will definitely be a customizable label system like in BlueBridge WorldGuard. It has been delayed because I initially wanted to support GriefPreventionFlags (a first-party addon for GriefPrevention that provides claim flags similar to WorldGuard flags) for claim-specific configuration, but sadly the author of that stopped maintaining it and artificially removed Paper support, which would make that feature useless on a lot of servers.
    I wanted to release custom labels and claim-specific configuration as one "customizability update" so that's why I've been holding back on the labels. But now I'm probably just going to release the labels separately in one of the next updates.

7. Cool, I figured it would be on the road map. Thanks for the plug-ins btw! They work great.

8. Mark_225 updated BlueBridge with a new update entry:

Release v1.3-alpha

9. I need 1.12.2 version
    Can you update?Thanks!