Spigot Boost | Unique new minigame (1.12 - 1.16.5) 1.18.0

Minigame - Boost others off their platforms to win.

1. pmme submitted a new resource:

Boost - Minigame - Boost others off their platforms to win.

Read more about this resource...

2. Further update will be coming soon to fix issue with not seeing Multiverse worlds due to plugin load order.
    Also more feedback from commands and potentially some other improvements.

3. pmme updated Boost | Unique new minigame with a new update entry:

In-game Configuration Commands

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. pmme updated Boost | Unique new minigame with a new update entry:

Periodic stats fix

5. Hello , author, this is a very excellent plug-in, I like it very much! Can I share it with minecraft forum in China? I will let people who like this plug-in download it on this website,,I believe that there must be many Chinese people who like this plug-in.

6. You can do that.

Would you be interested in providing a Chinese translation of the messages.yml and the sign text and Boost sticks in config.yml?
    The stick names are just meant to be funny. You could choose anything suitable for a default if you're interested in doing this.

7. Of course, I will provide a Chinese translation of the messages.yml. Thanks again for allowing me to share . Then I will sign Boost sticks in config.yml.

8. Good to hear :)
    I change the messages.yml fairly often since there are often new messages to show, but we can keep them up to date. You could send the translated files via PM on here, or via GitHub if you prefer.

9. OK, it will take me about 2 to 3 days to translate. After that, I will send you the message.yml by GitHub.

• Like Like x 1
  10. pmme updated Boost | Unique new minigame with a new update entry:

Permissions Boost sticks and language switching

11. pmme updated Boost | Unique new minigame (1.12 - 1.15) with a new update entry:

Configuration tools and lobby boosting fun

12. pmme updated Boost | Unique new minigame (1.12 - 1.15) with a new update entry:

Fix boosting on half-height blocks

13. pmme updated Boost | Unique new minigame (1.12 - 1.15) with a new update entry:

Rewards for winners & require rank to play

14. pmme updated Boost | Unique new minigame (1.12 - 1.16) with a new update entry:

1.10.0 - Placeholders, Boosting cooldown and ... 1.16!

15. Hi, are someone server where i can test the plugin?

16. Hi Elguerrero, if times were normal I could invite you to check out the server I run at home for testing, but we had a minor flood and my computer is disconnected to keep it out the water.

17. Sure send me the server for test please, dont worry if have someone problem, i only want to see how is the mechanic of the minigame for see if add that to my minigames server.

18. pmme updated Boost | Unique new minigame (1.12 - 1.16.1) with a new update entry:

1.11.0 - Win ceiling and boost blocks