Spigot Boost | Unique new minigame (1.12 - 1.18.2) 1.19.2

Minigame - Boost others off their platforms to win.

1. All done. Get 1.14.3 for PAPI placeholder support up to the tenth leaderboard position.

2. Thank you!

3. Would it be possible for you to add map-specific leaderboard placeholders as well?

as in %boost_top_total_first_player_<map-name>%

4. I will endeavor to add this. It will take a bit because the statistics recording currently doesn't include the game/map name, so it will require a table structure update to existing databases and modifying a few functions in the code to pass that info.

5. pmme updated Boost | Unique new minigame (1.12 - 1.16.4) with a new update entry:

1.15.0 - Spot those boosters and new place holders

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. pmme updated Boost | Unique new minigame (1.12 - 1.16.4) with a new update entry:

1.15.1 - Queue countdown PAPI place holder

7. i got this error with paper394.

8. I want you to add the option with clock and book. I do not want player to have them.

9. The error is happening when the player has a full hotbar. I will fix that.

You can disable the clock and book since Boost version 1.14.1. Quote from that update:
    "The option for the GUI item is in gui.yml as gui.buttons.main.enabled
    The option for the instruction book is in messages.yml as instructions.enabled"

Setting those two to false will stop the error, as you may have realised.

10. ok, thank you.

11. Im using the plugin called "WorldGuard ExtraFlags", and set the flag of "glide" to deny, which means you cannot fly by elytra.
    but even i set that, players can fly so its easy to win this game if they have elytra in this boost game world.
    Players cannot fly any other place i set this glide flag to deny, so i think this Boost plugin override worldguardextraflags plugin.

12. Boost only sets a velocity vector on players. It does not set any other special properties in the game world, including not those of the world guard plugin.

The easiest solution to the mystery I would suggest is to use multiverse inventories to prevent players from bringing their elytra into the Boost world.

13. Nearly done! I have the placeholders working as long as I start with a fresh database.
    I just need to add upgrading the database tables when the plugin is enabled and finds them to be the previous format.

14. I may have found something and i'm not entirely sure if it's a bug.
    My username and prefixes are different for each leaderboard. I haven't had the RGB flurbudurbur for about a while now and i've since changed my prefixes. I assume this is because the Leaderboards only record the username once they update but the all-time leaderboard doesn't get another update.

Attached Files:

15. The periodic leader board tables are cleared each day, week or month start. Your display name is then set fresh on your next game. The all-time leader board is never cleared.
    Shouldn't be a problem to update the player name each game, win or loss is written which means it will update properly.

16. pmme updated Boost | Unique new minigame (1.12 - 1.16.4) with a new update entry:

1.16.0 - Per-arena player stats

17. I have a question is it possible to get the maps from the test server. I like them very much!

18. Check about page two of this thread for a Dropbox link. That has the world and config. It's a little older than the test server but a good start.