[BossShop] [GUI] Configuration & Setup tool

Discussion in 'Systems Administration' started by Blackixx, May 26, 2016.

1. BossShopConfigureX

What is it?
    BossShopConfigureX is a powerful and userfriendly GUI that makes setting up shops for the plugin BossShop way easier. It is a very much improved version of BossShopConfigure: It looks better and has more functionality.

Screenshots
    Main configuration:
    Main configuration.PNG
    Shop with inventory view:
    Shop with inventory view.PNG
    Shop with list view:
    Shop with list view.PNG

ShopItem example:
    ShopItem bow.PNG

Item example:
    Item bow.PNG

New features
    (In comparison to the old program)

Autofill material names (and other things like enchantment names):
    Autofill material names.PNG

Advanced help menus including website links:
    advanced help menu.PNG

Easy creation of special item data:
    easy special creation.png

You can download the tool here:

v1.1.5:
    • [IMPROVE] Improved menubar look
    • [FIX] Add-Item button out of view due to some recent code changes
    v1.1.4:
    • [FIX] Fixed potioneffect creation resulting in wrong output

v1.1.3:
    • [FIX] Fixed bug related to the copy and paste feature

v1.1.2:
    • [FIX] Shops became buggy when working with RewardType "Close" or "Nothing"

v1.1.1:
    • [ADD] Added new item special: "unbreakable"
    • [ADD] Added a shop-deletion confirmation dialog: No more accidently deleted shops ;-)
    • [IMPROVE] Now Item buttons directly show the amount and type of the selected item instead of just a cryptic "Item" label
    • [IMPROVE] Now you can swap lines in all simple lists (for example lore, commands list or permissions list) by drag and drop

v1.1.0:
    • [ADD] Added drag and drop support for item lists: You can now re-order items within your shop

BossShopConfigureX_beta_v1.1.5

NOTE: Does not support PaperSpigot/Cauldron. Please use a Spigot.jar/Craftbukkit.jar/Bukkit.jar to edit your shops with this tool. Your server can use PaperSpigot/Cauldron together with BossShop without problems, however this tool needs specific classes to run, which are not included in PaperSpigot/Cauldron.

Friendly greetings
    Felix

Attached Files:

#1 Blackixx, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    • Like x 8
    • Useful x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. Ty vm for this usefull tool !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. :D Looks AMAZING!! Cant Wait To Test It Out!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Can it be used with FTP?
    I'm also on a mac so will it still work?

5. Thank you guys :)

Not yet but I might add direct FTP support. However you could currently send your BossShop folder to your mac, modify it with BossShopConfigureX and then upload it back to the server. Any operating system that supports Java should work fine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ok, thanks! (sry for the late reply)

7. Update (Feature requested by @JustAngel)

v1.1:
    • [ADD] Added drag and drop support for item lists: You can now re-order items within your shop

Download

• Like Like x 1
  8. I like it. Found a small issue in the newest version. Hiding flags has the wrong output. Instead of hideflags: FLAGNAMEHERE it outputs itemflags: flagnamehere. I'm not sure if the case matters, but it throws an internal error using itemflags. Using beta v1.1 and Spigot 1.9.2

Edit: Adding item attributes (attack speed, attack damage, etc.) would be the bees knees too!

#8 RogerPlaysMC, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  9. "hideflags" and "itemflag" are both supported by BossShop however the error was caused because the output of BossShopConfigure is in lower case and BossShop only detected upper case flags. That has been fixed in v2.5.3 now. Thanks for your comment :)

Btw: BossShop automatically works with all ItemFlags that are offered by the Spigot/Bukkit API. You can already add a flag that hides all item attributes: "itemflag:hide_attributes".

10. The fix to not needing caps worked great, thanks! Back to the second part, are you willing to add attributes like attack speed and attack damage? I know it would be a bit of coding, so no pressure from here, but a nice effect I like to have on items is a faster swing in 1.9.x.

One last thing, and this would be soley the GUI of the standalone program - for typing in lores and other values, could you add a move up and move down button. As is, if you mess up the first line of lore and have 3 more after it, you need to wipe them all to correct that first line.

Thank you for all of the work you put into this.

11. I'll check how much work this will need to implement but I think you have good chances that I will add this feature when I am done with my current tasks.

What about an edit button? ;-) Added to my ToDo list.

• Like Like x 1
  12. @Blackixx, Waiting for Unbreakable flag :3

13. Added to BossShop and BossShopConfigure aswell.

Update:

v1.1.1:
    • [ADD] Added new item special: "unbreakable"
    • [ADD] Added a shop-deletion confirmation dialog: No more accidently deleted shops ;-)
    • [IMPROVE] Now Item buttons directly show the amount and type of the selected item instead of just a cryptic "Item" label
    • [IMPROVE] Now you can swap lines in all simple lists (for example lore, commands list or permissions list) by drag and drop

Download

14. Does this have a built in economy or a vault requirement?

15. It's use your economy component (ex. Essentials Economy, or another plugit with Vault support), BossShop use next req for sell items: Item, money(economy), points(playerpoints) or xp.

16. This will probably be EXTREMELY hard but could you make it so that you can drag 1 item into an already taken slot and they'll switch places (changes item slot) and if it's empty it will just be replaced with that?

17. Awesome very nice!

18. I would like to report a bug with this, in the newest version, if you make a CLOSE button on the last one of the third row or something it gives an error and the entire plugin does not work

2016 24-06 at 03:57:18 AM (Fri): "Invalid Configuration! File: /shops/Stats.yml Cause:\
    \ could not determine a constructor for the tag tag:yaml.org,2002:eek:rg.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.e.b\n\
    \ in 'string', line 11, column 7:\n - !!org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigur ...\
    \ \n ^\n"

19. Added to ToDo list

Would you mind pasting your Shop.yml?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1