[BossShop] [GUI] Configuration & Setup tool

Discussion in 'Systems Administration' started by Blackixx, May 26, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. upload_2016-9-18_17-38-16.png
    Need Potion duration to specify the time in game ticks plz (
    switching seconds and tick)
    /give tester tipped_arrow 1 0 {display:{Name:"Arrow",Lore:[Good]},HideFlags:63,CustomPotionEffects:[{Id:24,Duration:300#time is tick#},{Id:23,Duration:3#time is tick#}]}

2. I'll add support for double values (like for example 0.05 seconds).

3. I'm having trouble getting this to work on Linux MInt 18. It opens the launcher, then opens the other .jar once I set all the folders and such. But then it just won't do anything after "would you like to create a backup of...". It just stalls out.

4. I get this error opening it in Linux terminal:

Code (Text):
    Creating new file /root/BossShopConfigureX/settings.yml
    Loaded configuration file settings.yml(/root/BossShopConfigureX/settings.yml:
    {}[INFO] Set up FelixProject successfully
    Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/black_ixx/bossshop/core/enums/BSBuyType
        at org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.e.f.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.e.e.a(Unknown Source)
        at org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.e.e.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.b.a.a(Unknown Source)
        at org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.f.c.a(Unknown Source)
        at org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.c.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2348)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:376)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:833)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:877)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6535)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3324)
        at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6300)
        at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2236)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4891)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2294)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4713)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4888)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4525)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4466)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2280)
        at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2750)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4713)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.black_ixx.bossshop.core.enums.BSBuyType
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
        ... 46 more

5. You need to select a BossShop.jar library.

Btw: This tool is made for BossShop. If you want to configure BossShopPro shops check out following: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bossshopproconfigure-configuration-and-setup-tool.28791/

6. I'm trying to use this with BossShopPro. First I transferred my shops from BossShop to BossShop pro, I downloaded all the files from my FTP, then linked it to my new BossShopPro folder, Spigot, and BossShopPro.jar file. Whenever I click "load", it asks for I backup and wether I click yes or no, the backup window disappears, and then the actual program to configure it never launches.

7. Try following out: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bossshopproconfigure-configuration-and-setup-tool.28791/

8. Just check out the main BossShopPro page: Everything is explained or linked there ;-)

"What to do after buying?
    1. Let BossShopPro generate the default shops and test them out
    2. Learn how to set things up properly here
    3. Any issues? Please send me a PM and include your configuration files or any error messages if existing
    4. Suggestions? Feel free to send them. I implement most features that make sense.
    5. Leave a good rating :)
    How to import configurations from BossShop?
    Simply copy all your files (including the shops folder) into the new BossShopPro folder. That should be it. Old shops are still supported fine :)

In order to import the configuration files of Addons simply copy the files inside your old Addon folders into the new folders. The new Addon folders might have a different name and can be found inside the BossShopPro folder.

When switching from BossShop to BossShopPro you need to work with a different version of the setup tool and you need to download new versions of the Addons."

9. Ok, thanks! To make it so when I click to buy an item, then it opens an inventory to buy or sell a varying amount how would I do that? Page layout?

10. Found it... Its "ItemShops" addon right?

11. Exactly :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bag item id ( upload_2016-10-31_14-18-3.png )
    and it game (1:3)

13. and it game (1:3)

Attached Files:

14. upload_2016-10-31_14-25-45.png
    ...no item

15. Cocoa is not an item players can have and see in their inventory: The cocoa material value is used by blocks only. You can use and display cocoa beans though.

16. Where is the download link for this??

17. Use this tool so I don't need to Install the plugin BossShop.jar?