Spigot BossShopPro - The most powerful Chest GUI shop/menu plugin. v2.0.8

Allows the creation of every kind of Chest GUI menu or shop.

1. I'm having some issues with Version 2.0.8 when using player heads as an item price. Even if I specify the customskull tag in the price, the shop will still accept any player head as a valid currency. Is there something that I'm doing incorrectly, or is it an issue with the plugin? https://pastebin.com/9vtq0yUZ

2. Is it possible to disable the Hook into Epicspawners? The most recent EpicSpawners changed something and It causes BossShopPro to be disabled. This is on the legacy 1.8 BossShopPro.

3. Was the free version abandoned at some point? Is all current development just on the Pro version now?

4. Do players collect the money from the sell of their items from their shops with the addon ?

5. @Blackixx

Hi latest 15.2.0 version of TokenEnchant doesn't work with BossShopPro
    https://gist.github.com/maxlehot1234/6fa0a4bd432fdea88318c098b0863703

I only use tokenenchant like this and everything was handle by tokenenchant after:

Code (YAML):
    shop:
      fortune
    :
        MenuItem
    :
       - name:&2Fortune
        - 'lore1:&7%tokenenchant_Fortune_description%'
        - 'lore3:&eClick &2left &eto buy &cFortune +1 &efor &c%tokenenchant_Fortune_cost% '
        - 'lore5:&6Current level
    : &e%tokenenchant_Fortune_level%'
        - 'lore6:&6Max level
    : &e%tokenenchant_Fortune_max%'
        - amount:1
        - type:ENCHANTED_BOOK
        RewardType_left
    : command
        Reward_left
    :
       - te enchant %player% Fortune +1
        PriceType_left
    : NOTHING
        InventoryLocation
    : 1

Thanks again and Hope it will be fixed soon :)

6. Is there a build working on 1.15 or coming soon? <3

• Like Like x 1
  7. BSP Works on 1.15, But as for Bugs and items. I'm testing that.
    A little help would be needed. From community clearly.

8. Will be throwing it on a few different servers and report back.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. How i can add custom message 'no permission' or 'no enough items' to item

10. Working normally on 1.15 for me. Anyways an update addressing some bugs and official support for 1.15 would be appreciated.

11. 1.15.1 support please!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. i got the bossshoppro on my test server yesterday and everything worked like a dream and then today can't get it to work anymore xD only thing i did was to close down the server over the night and then start it today :p

[15:51:32] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 1/WARN]: [BossShopPro] Plugin BossShopPro v2.0.1 generated an exception while executing task 3
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: BSRegisterTypesEvent cannot be triggered asynchronously from another thread.
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:511) ~[test.jar:git-Spigot-492a779-83af86d]
    at org.black_ixx.bossshop.managers.ClassManager.setupDependentClasses(ClassManager.java:99) ~[?:?]
    at org.black_ixx.bossshop.BossShop$1.run(BossShop.java:60) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81) ~[test.jar:git-Spigot-492a779-83af86d]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) [test.jar:git-Spigot-492a779-83af86d]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_232]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_232]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_232]

13. ok it works fine again xD somehow i got my hands on a old version and replaced it no idea how stupid me xD

14. Yea, When BossShopPro Became free. The Dev replaced BossShop with it. So Version 2.0.8 Is bigger than 1.9.8 (Check Versions before downloading).

Messeges.yml also you can change the text on each shop or remove the "message" column and or leave it empty.

I haven't heard of any bugs.
    --------
    Anyways, Developer is busy, but he did Mention there will be an update for (1.15). idk when, But so far BSP works with 1.15 and the items work as well.

as for Bugs... I have not heard either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Sorry to sound a bit negative, and not trying to be offensive, purely curious:
    Why take over as a developer, if they're busy and can't work on the project?

I am glad out of the box this plugin worked on 1.15, but otherwise we'd be in quite a pickle with our interfaces for example.

It's literally the only plugin on 1.15 that thankfully runs, but hasn't been updated to 1.15.1 properly.

Oh well. busy is busy of course.

16. @Blackixx is the Original Developer. He created "BossShop" and also "BossShopPro" also "Player Points" bossShopPro is open source if you want to find someone that updates it for you.
    If you are referring to the other developer, he quit(forgot the name).
    he also posted a message(A Little back).
    and, If you're talking about me. I just help forums on my free time.

Yea, BSP will survive a long time tbh, with little updates. unless you are looking for features.
    but.. the New items work fine. I have not seen anything. and all my shops Load (I have alot).

I used "BossShop" Before and let me say. great plugin for it's time.

17. To answer this question. I could keep it basic, but let me explain.

So, "BossShop" Became "BossShopPro"
    Lots of new features were added (also a few new addons).
    All you need to do to upgrade is... ready for it?
    change the folders name to "BossShopPro"
    and the new .jar just adds the new files to the config.yml
    and.. if you're jumping from "BossShop" to "BossShopPro" (1.15.1) make sure to remember you will need to change the id's to names. :)
    :unsure: There was a converter... forgot if BSP did that... or the software to create the shops.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Thanks for the explanation, it makes a bit more sense.

19. Is there any way to use papi placeholders in the price instead of a number? Because I can't get it to work might just be missing something though.

#959 Bearlockz, Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  20. Price Placeholders not supported, unless it’s inside the Lore