BOUGHT PREMIUM PLUGIN NO DOWNLOAD

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Gissacraftnet, Jan 15, 2020.

1. HEY

I just bought the Quality Amormory Vehicles

After buying it I got a message to go to 'Purchased Resources' and now it's not there!!

Here is the screenshot.. https://gyazo.com/a453ddc668a88846d0d3a5507e28f596

Please help me I want to use the plugin for my community!

-Giss Thank you for the help

2. Weaves

Resource Staff

@Gissacraftnet You need to allow up to 24 hours for the purchase to finalize and the author to approve it in some cases. After the 24 hours if you still don't have it you need to contact the author since you are buying it from them and not Spigot.

3. @Weaves, I contacted the buyer, got a ghostmessage on discord ( send and deleted ) giving a 1/5 stars for quality armory & spigot the website very tricky I just get ignored like this..

4. md_5

Administrator Developer

Code (Text):
    <Gissacraft> Hello
    <~md_5> hi
    <Gissacraft> I need urgent help I bought a plugin 24 hours ago
    <Gissacraft> and I got scamme
    <~md_5> how so
    <Gissacraft> Scammed, its not for myself but my 2000 member commmunity
    <Gissacraft> I never got the plugin and the plugin creator is not respondidng on discord
    <Gissacraft> Hey Striker Great job with your plugin HEY  I just bought the Quality Amormory Vehicles  After buying it I got a message to go to 'Purchased Resources' and now it's not there!!  Here is the screenshot.. https://gyazo.com/a453ddc668a88846d0d3a5507e28f596   Please help me I want to use the plugin for my community!  -Giss Thank you for the help
    <~md_5> what is the plugin and what is your account
    <Gissacraft> This is the plugin
    <Gissacraft> My account is Gissacraftnet
    <Gissacraft> man my first minecraft premium plugin in 2020
    <Gissacraft> and I get scammed
    <Gissacraft> life is so depressing
    <Gissacraft> I really hate to talk to humans
    <Gissacraft> I just need to be introvert rest of my life
    <Gissacraft> always this cancer happends
    <Gissacraft> md
    <Gissacraft> can you help ??
    <~md_5> your payment is marked as pending
    <~md_5> this is a paypal thing
    <~md_5> its nothing to do with the author
    <AeSix> or spigot
    <~md_5> https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-does-the-status-of-my-sent-payments-mean-faq1211
    <AeSix> Gissacraft - patience young padawan, or I'll call Anakin in to "talk" with you.
    <~md_5> "Pending: We’re reviewing the transaction. We’ll send your payment to the recipient after your payment source has been verified. Please review  our additional Help Center articles if your order status is pending, or the payment you sent is pending but you'd like to cancel it."
    <~md_5> probably you tried to pay with e-cheque / bank account for the first time?
    <~md_5> always quicker to use credit card
    <~md_5> >paymentreview: The payment is pending while it is reviewed by PayPal for risk.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1