Spigot BountyHunters Legacy 2.2.6

Kill players, claim bounties!

1. Indyuce updated Bounty Hunters with a new update entry:

[2.1] 1.13 support

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Indyuce updated Bounty Hunters with a new update entry:

[2.1.1] New events, bug fix

3. I've always thought about how bounties are kind of pointless sometimes, because all someone has to do is get their friend to kill them and split the bounty. But I just thought of an idea. What if there was like, some kind of reward, or leaderboard for having a bounty on you? Some reason to want to not die. Let's say I have a 100 coin bounty on my head. Perhaps I get a reward every x hours, or there's a leaderboard for longest survival time with a bounty, or something?

Or, surviving for x amount of time, a deadline, gives the player a reward? or runs a command to be more customizable.

4. I agree with the survival time stat however even this sytem could be abused. You could always ask your friend to place a bounty on you and then farm that survival time stat while he protects you...
    I have also already thought about having some sort of compatibility with a friends plugin to prevent players from claiming bounties that are on their friends but just like the survival time leaderboard, it would be easily exploitable. There's not much we can do about non RP players :/

• Like Like x 1
  5. Perhaps a death penalty? Dying while there's a bounty on you makes you a see through ghost for a while, you cant interact with things. Or perhaps a configurable command is run in console? So for example. I could set the command to jail the person for x time when they die with a bounty, or I could set the command to take away a certain amount of mcmmo xp, or whatever options I have on the server. Simply being able to have the server run a command when the player is killed with a bounty opens up a ton of possibilities! =O

6. There's a config option for that
    Code (Text):
    # Commands sent when a player claims a bounty.
    # Sent by the console.
    bounty-commands:
    - '/give %player% minecraft:diamond 10'
    Edit: the option does exist but it doesn't work, for some reason I never implemented it lmao ~ I'm fixing this right now

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Awesome!!! =D
    What would I put for the player to be the killed player, instead of the player who did the killing? So for example
    - '/jail killedplayer'

8. So just to double check, there's
    # Commands sent when a player claims a bounty.
    # Sent by the console.
    bounty-commands:

is there also this option?

# Commands sent when a player who had a bounty dies.
    # Sent by the console.
    bounty-commands:

9. Use %target% to get the bounty target and %player% to get the player who claimed the bounty. This is the same list for the two options you are talking about

• Like Like x 1
  10. Indyuce updated Bounty Hunters with a new update entry:

[2.1.2] Bug fixes

11. #172 BeeRando, Sep 8, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  12. I am fixing this rn.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. hey bud you spelt "successfully"-"succesfuly"

• Like Like x 1
  14. I would love if you could add a sign feature so we could make a bounty board. So instead of the GUI you could put down signs with like [Bounty] and then have it list the bounties on the lines below it.

15. That would be cool but I do think a GUI is more practical for this type of info

16. What API stuff has been changed?