BrandsPickled Plugin Videos | Taking Requests!

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by BranstonProject, Jun 15, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Plugin Counter: 147

[​IMG]
    Welcome to Spigot Community, I doing videos for you amazing developers! If you need any videos on your plugin if its a Showcase or a Tutorial video just comment below or just private message me :D

I enjoy doing these videos and I love the comments what the community have already gave me, Like thank you so much Spigot community your amazing! :D

[​IMG]
    Plugin Showcases:

Plugin Tutorials:

Plugin (DETAILED) Tutorials:

[​IMG]
    Wish to support my time spent upon each video, and allow me to record more plugins? Donate by clicking here and I’ll add you to my donation wall

Currently no donations

[​IMG]
    Feedback from the Developers that I have made a video for :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

#1 BranstonProject, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Good commentary, but I would REALLY try to cut the video down to at least 10-20 mins. I'm not sure who will actually watch 40 min video tutorial. Just saying :p

3. I agree with what @BillyCooldude dude said. I may be interested in having you do the English version of my plugin for the tutorial, your voice seems clear, but the video is just way too long. I was looking to have a 5-10 minutes max video tutorial.

4. Thank you for both amazing comments!!! The video was long because its quite a big plugin to go over, and that plugin isnt fully finished to explain, Just depends on how big of a plugin you have, more features meaning longer the video

Again thank you!! :D

5. Would be awesome if you could showcase my parrot pet plugin :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1

6. Hope you enjoy :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Thanks awesome video! I added it to plugin page :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I will be making the videos for you both after work :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Please contact me here before doing so! Would like to talk a bit more. Thanks.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Those are some good vids :O
    Keep it up :)

11. Great video! Just make it shorter please.

12. Thank you means a lot!! :D Glad you enjoy then :) If you need help or any suggestions please tell me :D

13. Basic showcases are short 5/10 mins like the Parrot Pets and Dynamic Chat Format but Advanced Mob Arena is a detailed tutorial about the plugin because many people was having a lot of issue with that plugin and they were saying the author was good enough. So I did a long video for him to simplify the plugin for users. But Showcase / Tutorials will be around 5/10 minutes unless it has a lot of features. :) But thank you for the support :D

14. You can do a plugin showcase of my StaffList/StaffOnline plugin! (My english is bad so xd...)
    Your english is great! and i hope you can do it for me =D

-Nick

15. Awesome! Yeah I will be working on this now for you so keep an eye out for the video within 24 hours :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. it would be cool if you showcase my combattag simple script xD

17. I will check it out and will be done after the request I have got :)