Spigot [BSB] Better Shulker Boxes [1.12-1.16] 2.14.5

More features for shulker boxes

1. Rektb when I download, I get the old version (1.8)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Hi,

It still getting errors on console, but if helps, only with other shulker boxes variations. I have no errors with the purple shulker box.

Here is:
    Code (Text):
    [03:24:32 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to BetterShulkerBoxes v1.8
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
            at me.rektb.bettershulkerboxes.events.DupePreventEvents.invalidPrevent(DupePreventEvents.java:82) ~[?:?]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor157.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:545) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2341) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:33) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:10) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:18) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:127) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:105) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.aW(MinecraftServer.java:1002) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:995) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:115) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:979) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:912) ~[patched_1.14.3.jar:git-Paper-131]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_211]
    The error is when i put any item or clik on that other shulker boxes.

#22 FabioZumbi12, Jul 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  3. Thanks for telling me, right now I'm going to upload the update again

4. Version 2.0 is now in development with the feature mentioned above in this thread. The feature is expected to be finished within the following 5 days.
    Anyone who would like to contribute to the project is free to do so in the repository branch named v2.0.
    PD: Sorry for the delay

5. Update: I'm still working in the main feature (rightclicking in inventory to open shulkerbox), it will take more time than expected due to some complications related to dupe preventing.
    Although that is still in process, I've added the option to use the expression %itemname% in config.yml to use the item name in the inventory name, and I've modified the way the plugin reads config.yml, it's now easier to disable/enable messages, and the plugin will automatically check if the config is valid as soon as the plugin is enabled, to prevent
    I'm going to be working in the main feature and as soon as it's finished I will release a beta of version 2.0, however, I also want to work on other features like:
    - Nesting (shulkerbox inside shulkerbox)
    - Ability to config the interaction to open the shulkerbox (rightclick in air, shift + left click in ground, etc)
    - (Maybe) Open animations.

Again, the source code is avaible here, although I recommend not to use 2.0 for now as it still is full of bugs.

6. Update: I finished adding the main feature and I will publish a beta version in the next few hours if I don't find any bugs.
    Preview:

7. Rektb updated [BSB] Better Shulker Boxes with a new update entry:

BSB 2.0 - Huge update

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Rektb updated [BSB] Better Shulker Boxes with a new update entry:

BSB 2.1.0 Changelog - Some small tweaks

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. It kinda works for me? Is there any plugins that cause it to duplicate items you take out, I take items out and they refill the next time I open the box.

10. I don't know any plugins that could cause an incompatibility like that. It's probably a bug.
    Please make sure you're using the latest Spigot build and the latest plugin version, and if the problem persists, please contact me via DM or join my discord server to tell me more about the bug.

11. I tested and I found the problem, I've already fixed it in version 2.2.0, please update as soon as possible.

12. Could i use this plugin on 1.11.2?Im needand very like this plugin!im Chinese,English so poor...hah