Bukkit Builder's Utilities 1.3.0

Collection of a lot of tiny features that help with building

1. Arcaniax submitted a new resource:

Builder's Utilities - Collection of a lot of tiny features that help with building

Read more about this resource...

2. Awesome plugin! All of your plugins are awesome :p

Little error when a player clears his inventory in gm 1 (https://ibb.co/hFxcf5):
    Code (Text):
    [17:21:40 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryCreativeEvent to BuildingTools v2
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1776) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInSetCreativeSlot.a(SourceFile:23) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInSetCreativeSlot.a(SourceFile:9) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_131]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.Digbywood.plugins.listeners.ItemClickListener.click(ItemClickListener.java:29) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor290.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        ... 15 more
    (1.12 client, 1.8.8 server)
    - Jens

3. this is not my plugin it seems, it's from BuildingTools v2

4. What does advanced fly do?

5. it should stop you from sliding through the air :)

6. I recently discovered that this plugin breaks time? Redstone doesn't work, buttons won't be destroyed if the block they're attached to is, and only one half of a bed will break when using the mod. I had to delete this from my server because of it. If there's a fix for it, please notify me.

7. you can enable the physics in the config again

8. Suggestion: No concrete powder update.

(Concrete powder "hardens" near water)

Also, what does AdvancedFly do?

9. it is supposed to stop the gliding effects, it is far from perfect though due to lag/ping

and I can see if I can do something about the powder

10. Er, when I disable attackspeed it doesn't reset attack speed of the weapons.

11. Arcaniax updated Builder's Utilities with a new update entry:

update 1.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Question, what is custom slab breaking?

13. In normal mc, when you place two slabs on top of each other it breaks the entire block if you break either of the halves. With custom slab breaking, it will only break the slab that you click on, leaving the other one in place.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Nice plugin, it should be good to be able to log who placed the blocks.

15. Great Plugin, I enjoy it :D. Everything works fine, but I keep getting this error: https://pastebin.com/Jxnzj6gy. I really appreciate any help you can provide.
    Builder's Utilities: 1.2.1
    PaperSpigiot: MC1.12.1 #1196