Spigot Builders Wand | Building Help | API | Configurable | Supports multiple plugins |1.8 - 1.14.3 2.12.0

Builders Wand is a plugin that adds a custom item which helps you build in creative and survival mod

1. The wand appears not work in various situations. The ones I've found:

1) Building with slabs.
    2) Building under water.

2. There seems to be a problem that the contents disappear when installing a shulker box with a wand.
    Can I add a blacklist of blocks?

3. Love this plugin and have used it for a while now. However, we recently updated to 1.14.4 and to bentobox/bskyblock (used to be askyblock). Even though players have the permission buildersWand.use, they are unable to use the wands. Once a player is given the permission buildersWand.bypass they can use them. However, they can use them on ANY island.

Plugin verson: 2.12.0
    Bentobox: 1.6.0
    PaperSpigot: git-Paper-167 (MC: 1.14.4)

4. how do i add multiple lines too the lore?

5. why is this recipe not working?
    [​IMG]

6. Is there any 1.14.4 support coming up?

7. I am looking forward to supporting 1.15 :3

8. You should maybe clarify that the "max size" is the radius, not the maximum amount of blocks. This means on a completely flat surface it'll do a circle that's 32 blocks in either direction. This means it'll do significantly more than the "max size". It'd be nice to also have the ability to change it to do max amount of blocks rather than max radius. Fancy little image:
    [​IMG]

9. Any chance there will be 1.15 support?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I also would like to know this.

11. There's a dupe glitch you could perform using essentials /hat command and a builder wand. Basically, take the amount of blocks needed to build 1 floor (e.g a 3x3 builder wand would require 9 blocks) and put them on your head using /hat command. When you place the blocks using the builder wand, the blocks on your head don't go away, but the blocks are placed

12. [23:02:57] [Server thread/WARN]: [BuildersWand] Task #56 for BuildersWand v2.12.0 generated an exception
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 1
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_251]
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_251]
    at de.False.BuildersWand.events.WandEvents$1.run(WandEvents.java:97) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:64) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:423) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:840) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:423) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:774) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:666) ~[spigot.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_251]

Help me