BuildTools Updates & Information

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. md_5 , thinkofdeath and everyone else involved in this update, THANK YOU!, to compile this version is as simple as typing in the command and watching the terminal do all the work. It's that simple. You guys are amazing! Thank you and keep up the great work.

@md_5 check link: getting Error 404 --->
    1. Download it straight from your browser by clicking this link.
    [​IMG]

#21 BlackScorpion, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Just got back into Minecraft and tried to make a server for my friends. I was disappointed to see that CraftBukkit died but this looks promising. I can't wait to try it. Thanks for the great work!

3. Thanks for all your hard work md_5 and Spigot team. You Rock!

4. md_5

Administrator Developer

I've fixed the link.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Thanks for all the work you guys do!

6. Sorry I'm new, what's this? Should I replace my spigot 1646 for this? Thanks!

7. Hey first off thanks for all the hard work you guys do! Second please done hate but I have a few questions. You said you release around 5 builds a day(Is that Spigot? Like fixing bugs?) How do I use these releases? Do I just re-download build tools and run it? Also what is maven, if someone could explain it real quick that would be awesome! Anyway keep up the good work, there are a lot of people who appreciate it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. md_5

Administrator Developer

If you want 1.8

9. So how did you manage to eliminate the need for the JDK?

The build process produces a CraftBukkit-1.8.jar, so you can still run CraftBukkit.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. MineCove

Patron

Awesome job Spigot team!

11. Exception in thread "main" org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.JGitInternalException: Invalid ref origin/master specified

any clues? got Successfully pulled updates messages

12. I saw and it's awesome. I'm using the Spigot one right now though. Is there a difference?

13. Yay *clap* Thank you all for your hard work!

14. Thank you to md_5 and spigot team for developing this! Appreciate all the work <3 Hope this never ends

15. md_5 for president! :D
    No, really, thanks alot again md_5 and the rest of the Spigot-Team, you guys saved the Minecraft-server community again :)

16. Nice thank you keep it up

17. Lee

Lee

Thank you!

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. AMAZING!! THANKS A LOT!!!!! :):):):)

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.