BuildTools Updates & Information

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 240 / 40 = 6, but okay. :3

Also, do Mac users use wget or curl? Both of them say "for Mac OS X you should use..." in your post.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Thanks! MCstats reporting 14000 servers on 1.8 now!
    We went live sunday night.
    Was perfect until the dynmap signs vanished from the webmap. ah well, still marvelous.

3. md_5

Administrator Developer

You can use whatever you want. I think OS X has both. You could use Safari / Chrome / Firefox if you wanted too.

4. Thanks, you're the best!

5. Thanks a lot! Always appreciated.

6. Yaaas! Finally!

7. Hah, I already figured out how to compile BuildTools 20+ from my own very poor java knowledge! I beat you MD_5!
    Seriously though, great work on Spigot and the constant updates, long live Spigot!

8. This is the spigot server, it runs bukkit plugins, not forge mods. If you want to run a forge server, you can install the server through the forge installer, use cauldron (which no longer works), or wait for the new sponge api to be released.

Btw... Great work Spigot team! I'm curious to see what will become of spigot with the sponge release soon.

9. I need to donate soon!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Big thank you to you guys. While I wasn't one who had issues with the instructions from your first post, I appreciate the fact that you provided more concise information for the community. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

11. I am carious to why you recommend Java openjdk, I have heard that the Java from Oracle is known to be better for hosting Minecraft servers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Also, just sent you a donation. It's not much but I hope others do the same so that it all adds up.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. wtf on mac the run command did not work but double click the buildtools.jar did xD

14. YUS THANK YOU SO MUCH @md_5 YUR THE BEST!!!!!!!!(I'm sorry of the caps but I'm just so happy!!)

15. Thank you for your work! Keep it up!

Long live Spigot! <3

16. ...with your help....

17. I know same with me too xD

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.