Bukkit, CraftBukkit & Spigot 1.8

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That sounds like one of those data lock things like when a Map is corrupted but I'm not sure, I don't use Towny. Have you regenerated the Maps using the 1.8 server? That is supposed to fix a lot.

2. Yes, real pretty...Is there a question somewhere?

3. yea it is, but it's all deleted out and replace with good, but repeats on every shutdown. Plugin is a pain, but our players like it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I tried to recompile Citizens for a guy and they have done way to many changes to the 1.8 API for my skills...were just gonna have to wait unfortunately.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mctyler Buildtools has already updated, today ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_25" OR C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_25"

If you installed the latest version of java

To check see if you can find those file on your C: Drive

Use the path that is where the files actually are on your computer

7. Oke, IT WORKED. YAY! I have now the .jar from spigot, but how do I start the server then?

8. Here's a complete build log if anyone is curious what all that stuff is scrolling by....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anyone having issues with World Edit, it works sort of for me, but had some random crashes last night and toasted my map completely, odd thing was Spigot reported the crash but I got no crash report, come to that, I don't even have a crash report folder ?

10. Same way you compiled...java -jar

11. Rename the Spigot file to minecraftserver.jar and replace your existing one.

12. Everything is new...please contact SK89 for that update.

13. just for anyone still having issues with git ending with an error, this worked wonders for me
    git config --global core.autocrlf true

14. YES! FINALLY!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Oppps sry missed that...Yes...Here it is...https://hub.spigotmc.org/jenkins/job/BuildTools/8/

To be honest, I don't know if it updated...but that is what I read earlier...CONFIRMED...I just checked the file properties and there is a considerable size difference...

16. Now you get to do it again if you used the one from yesterday!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Mctyler if i'm compiling Spigot again and i'm uploading it, should i generate all files on FTP again ?

18. i can't seem to open that link :(

19. It will do it for you...Just delete the old buildtools.jar. Unless you compiled it some other way, then IDK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.