Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot & BungeeCord 1.12.1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahhhh I need to update my plugins again xD

2. Hi. I am getting the "Kicked whilst connecting to lobby: Outdated server! I'm still on 1.12.1" error when trying to log into Bungee/Spigot with the 1.12.1 client.

I am running a latest spigot build for the lobby server :

[15:18:52] [Server thread/INFO]: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-65e8124-357b573 (MC: 1.12.1) (Implementing API version 1.12.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

and running the latest BungeeCord:

15:28:35 [INFO] Enabled BungeeCord version git:BungeeCord-Bootstrap:1.12-SNAPSHOT:fd67502:1259

Any other settings need changing with 1.12.1?

Cheers, F451

3. Your bungeecord is still on the 1.12 minecraft version you might consider updating your bungeecord to 1.12.1

4. It's the latest available for download I believe, unless I am looking in the wrong place.

5. The latest Bungeecord is available from here

6. Yes. I am using that version (posted in the original thread). Not sure what is wrong.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. maybe bungeecord is not availible for mc 1.12.1 yet

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. The Bungeecord updates maybe several times every week.
    The thread is a link, not an original version, but a link to an updated version.

9. how to prevent rewriting config.yml every time on start bungeecord?
    I want to make some comments in config.yml, but every time I lose them

10. md_5

Administrator Developer

They'd get removed every time a new option has to be added to the config anyway, albeit less frequently.
    No yaml reader I'm aware of can preserve comments

11. md_5

Administrator Developer

12. Legoman99573

Supporter

Like these kinds of edits?
    upload_2017-8-17_4-25-52.png
    It was reverted at the time, but shows some just go in there and raid it. Good thing the revert button exists.

13. For me, everything is working nice, thanks!

14. You get no credit for spamming the forums

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thank you very much !

16. Duh. This was due to protocol support. Thought I had covered the update of that, but it appears not.

17. Sorry for stupied question:rolleyes:, but...
    I noticed, that accounts llike "somebody" and "SomeBody" has different guids (GUID) when they join the server
    Is it possible to do them case-insensitive with same guid and send it to servers?

The problem is that I like when they are equal, and we have db (mysql) configured as case-insensitive for plugins which register them by account name in db, but other plugins like "Essentials" register them by guid. So, for example, in lobby server they are equal to each other (in authorization plugin), but in survival-server they are different (Essentials). This is the cause of some bugs.:(

Sorry gooogle translator, he did his best:rolleyes:
    Thanks

#79 bottomdumber, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  18. Keep up the good work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.