Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot & BungeeCord 1.12

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Jun 8, 2017.

1. world with functions commands don't work good need a fix

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. md_5

Administrator Developer

"Don't work good"

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Loving the new updates

4. md_5

Administrator Developer

Delete fireworks from your map and remove anything spawning them

5. Sweet! Can't wait!

6. I've been waiting forever for this in order to continue working on my server. Good thing I didn't release it so soon, eh? XD

7. Wow perfect !! Thanks ;D

8. well they are not working at all my friend wanted to test his parkour commands in multiplayer so i uploaded to world to my server and none of the mechanics were working because it was working trough the new function command

9. For some reason i can't download the file its say's "bash: java: command not found" it use too before, but that was 4 months ago i don't know why this happened and i tried restarting my pc and that didn't work, tried re-installing git that didn't work, haven't re-install java yet since everything that require java works just fine without any problems.
    How do i fix this?
    [​IMG]

10. electronicboy

IRC Staff

either you haven't installed java, or your path is misconfigured. Worth noting that many apps that require java have a bootstrapper so that they can bundle their own version of java instead of relying on it being installed.... (The joys and windows and lack of any form of standardization for stuff like program dependencies....)

if you do have java installed, sometimes installing the JDK can cause it to be magically fixed when the installer updates the path, otherwise you'll have to modify your path manually and update it

11. I have both installed in Program files and Program files (x86) i have "jre1.8.0_131" & "jdk1.8.0_131" and it still doesn't work
    EDIT: Well i had a backup of my old java version "jdk1.8.0_91" and it seemed to work for some reason
    [​IMG]

#93 Ricky12Awesome, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  12. electronicboy

IRC Staff

13. Got it to work, i'll update paths later, and i don't know why you avoid windows since mac doesn't have many supported games most games are for windows only.
    [​IMG]

14. electronicboy

IRC Staff

Because I'm about 2000x more productive on a Mac than I am on a windows machine, and most games I care about are on mac, the only one that isn't I can just boot over to Windows ;P

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. I just don't like mac cause every time i used them they just feel so slow and the games get low fps at 1080p-4k my pc only has a $200 gpu (the gtx 960) and it can run games fine at 1440p heck some games run a 4k at 60fps(300fps if its mc) but sometime next year i'll upgrade to a super-high-end so i can play almost every game at 4k smoothly well time to make my own private server just mainly for world edit and other stuff im not planning to make a network yet cya
    EDIT: So that's why it didn't work lol i just need to update this every time i update java so once every year[​IMG]

#97 Ricky12Awesome, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  16. Hi guys. Has anyone encountered a problem with End portals. I keep getting this error when the portal is created: [07:42:22] [Server thread/ERROR]: Block at -292,39,-1,736 is ENDER_PORTAL but has [email protected] Bukkit will attempt to fix this, but there may be additional damage that we cannot recover.

I turned off all plugins and tested, same issue. The portal is created but does not TP.

17. md_5

Administrator Developer

Created how?

18. md_5

Administrator Developer

I cannot reproduce either by making the stronghold end portals, killing the dragon end main portals, or the miniature end TP portals.

EDIT: This might have BEEN a bug, UPDATE your server.