Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot & BungeeCord 1.13.2

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Oct 22, 2018.

1. md_5

Administrator Developer

Update and reboot

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Great! I waited for this!
    By the way:
    What do you think about <redacted>? I think it's useless

#442 Emilius123, Mar 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2019
  3. Not allowed, i suggest removing the link from your message

4. Oof, out of nowhere we started noticing books now having the &0 stuff in it :/
    Screenshot 2019-03-24 at 16.12.45.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. md_5

Administrator Developer

&0 isn’t used by Spigot afaik, its entirely a plugin convention to insert colours.

6. The book was made with just plain-test though. yikes, ok.. well, onwards to the next scavenger hunt and see what plugin screwed up books o_O

7. What dependencies got removed? So we temporarily can provide a plugin that is loading the missing dependencies into classpath.

8. md_5

Administrator Developer

They were never published dependencies, they were buried in org.bukkit.craftbukkit.xxxx and not available via Bukkit.
    No plugin should have been using them, and if they were it would have to have been a naughty NMS plugin not packaging the additional depends it requires

• Like Like x 1
  9. md_5

Administrator Developer

Don’t see what that proves.
    It doesn’t say if CraftBukkit has the same issues, and nor does it provide any examples, just lists a bunch of contraptions that I guess I’m supposed to know exactly how they were built.

To the best of my knowledge there is nothing in Spigot that intentionally interferes with redstone in any way, nor any feature that unintentionally does.

A specific example should be made and a bug report created.

10. Will there ever come a proper fix to the duplication on donkeys/mules where a looting enchant on a sword or other can double the content of the chest by basically adding a chest to a donkey adding items into it, than slaying the donkeys to get both the loot from the chest back originally + what the looting enchant caused.

Had to build a plugin to disallow chest adding all together but i prefer to have it the other way and not have this issue

Saw paper (or sponge unsure) fixed it a while back but i prefer using spigot

11. md_5

Administrator Developer

Have you opened a bug report?
    How else do you expect it to get fixed?

Also presumably you mean shulker box not chest, because you can’t get a chest filled with items unless you have a plugin, in which case this is a plugin bug. Can you even put a shulker box in a donkey? What happens in Vanilla?

12. It is possible to fill a chest with content, then copy the chest with its NBT data in creative by holding Ctrl and pressing the pick block button (that is by default clicking the scroll wheel I think). Then you can put that chest with nbt in the inventory and you'll have a donkey inventory with a chest with items.
    You can also give yourself a chest with inventory contents using commands and setting the inventory data in there.
    And, yes, you can put a shulker box inside a donkey's inventory, unless that was changed in a 1.14 snapshot.

#453 Stef, Apr 10, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  13. So, you can't do this in vanilla without cheating

14. If you consider creative mode cheating, then it's impossible, yes.

15. Point is... how is it a dupe If you’re in creative mode?
    A player in survival can’t get a chest with this method.

16. Some server owners give players these chests as a reward in survival mode. Spigot does block placing them as a bandaid to another bug (hint for spigot: clear pending tile entities on cancel to fix that bug so nbt chests are safe to place), but they would still be usable on the donkey.

So risk is really low, because if the player has creative they can dupe it anyways.
    Only matters to servers that give players nbt filled chests in survival.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. This little problem has been solved or still not?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

#458 beyyy18, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  18. Nice work on the update!