Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot & BungeeCord 1.13 Development Builds

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. md_5

Administrator Developer

No they are not compatible

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. gzx

gzx

Great work! That was unexpected

3. ScarabCoder

Resource Staff

I can just hear the users complaining about version compatibility now ;)

Great work guys!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thats I've noticed when I opened up pre8^^ And also since while logging in, I saw "Encrypting..." ??

[​IMG]

5. This is what I want it to happen. The community over here is hyping over this now.

Now this is some kind of change I want to see.

6. md_5

Administrator Developer

No difference, Mojang just added an extra message

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Will this work on my 1.4.7 server? Sorry I just have a super duper awesome core and I don't want to allow players from 1.4.8 - 1.12.2, just 1.4.7 and 1.13

• Funny x 9
    • Winner x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  8. Ahh okay^^

RIP Prism users (the plugin anti-grief) come broke, meaning I'll never upgrade to 1.13 until further notice, that plugin is quite dead since the dev abandoned it in favor of Sponge... Good thing ViaVersion will allow me to accept 1.13 players on a 1.12.2 server, guessing this would be the next "1.8" xD

9. PM me a link to the plugin:)

#29 Optic_Fusion1, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. MikeA

MikeA Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

Thanks for your continued work md_5 & team.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Puremin0rez

This is going to be a big undertaking for developers! I guess it was due time Mojang had a big breaking update :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not for me luckily, i just added the jar, no errors so i'm going to assume nothing broke, however once i start updating other plugins...that's a different story

13. I hope most of mine won't break. My biggest concern is Staff+.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Link the last working on 1.12.2? Another forker took it and last updated (pom.xml changes) 2 days ago on gitlab. Not for 1.13 tho^^ Don't want to waste your time if another forker already forked it to make it work. If you insist, https://github.com/ezeiger92/Prism-Bukkit/network (This fork is not the latest, the latest one is from wispoffates (moved to Gitlab)

15. Good news, almost done didn't take that long, was just switching numeric values to their correct Materials

Hmm, if someone else forked it i'll wait and see if they update it to 1.13 then

#37 Optic_Fusion1, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. ScarabCoder

Resource Staff

You should be good. Most of Staff+'s features are around commands/monitoring players. It doesn't look like it really depends on any features that have been modified extensively.

17. Good job.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. If I were to ask to update dead plugins without giving you something in return due to the amount of plugins, I feel not asking anyone... Until then, staying on 1.12.2 forever (like 1.8 servers xD)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.