Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot & BungeeCord 1.14.4 Development Builds

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Don’t bother... he’s a troll and a spammer.

2. Yeah you're right, I noticed most of his posts were just spam/trolling

3. So is CraftBukkit support going to be dropped in the future? There's a reason many prefer it over Spigot.

4. Great work, happy to see the 1.14 builds! :D

Btw, I tried running a clean server just to see compatibility with all of my plugins and "McBans", "Votifier" and similar plugins that sync things via the web seems to make the server stop responding. Anyone else with these problems too?

5. And that reason is?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. md_5

Administrator Developer

“Intended”

IDs are literally meaningless for modern materials.
    The JavaDoc even says “do not use for any reason”.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Im super glad that 1.14 development has been kept onto of, Still got a metric ton of work to convert from 1.12.2 to 1.13!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thanks to md_5 and all the other developers who have helped out to make this happen. I run a small server for a group of about 100 kids who meet to play at LAN parties and without this our small community wouldn't be half as good!

We now have some work ahead testing out the 1.14 prerelease and then converting our worlds and mini games!

Again thank you to you all!

9. Choco

:mad: I’m working for the next 8 hours and can’t even spend time updating my software! Nevertheless I browsed the changes and they look exciting :) well done as always. I look forward to creating PRs in 1.14

10. Fast releases as always. Excellent work as always. Wish I could donate more. Definitely will by the time I can.

11. Ok Thanks I will wait release

12. Thanks for your continuous work at making Minecraft a better game, MD_5!

13. Just found it interesting that it appears to be the one changed, foxes have -1, lol.

Yeah, id's no matto

14. Bummer, after all these years worldborder finally seems to have broken. It appears to work fine but after 5+ minutes of crunching chunks to pre-generate them it crashes the server. I've tried java8/java11, macos/ubunu/debian.

• Like Like x 1
  15. md_5

Administrator Developer

Yeah I forgot to regenerate the enum completely - doing so now.
    Also preventing getting IDs from being gotten for new materials completely - can't recall the reason why it was possible - does however prove that no matter how clear you make something people ignore it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Try reducing the load, /wb fill 20 is default but if your server's crashing try /wb fill 10

17. md_5

Administrator Developer

--dev should be fixed for Windows now

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Hey, i just use the plugins, i dont make them, i just shake them.

19. Nice work MD_5,

it's time to begin updating and testing the plugins.
    First checks seems there are almost no actions required :D

20. nossr50

Patron ⭐

1.14 had a few minor things I had to do to make mcMMO compatible, but overall it was a pretty easy update