Bukkit, CraftBukkit, Spigot & BungeeCord 1.14.4 Development Builds

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Apr 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im confused by this.
    Optifine uses MCP. and they made a 1.13->1.13.2 version, According to their discord they're using it for 1.14 as well.

2. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

Chances are they're using a method similar to the link in my edit for the above post.
    OR they're updating MCP them selves manually.

3. That would make sense... mystery solved ;)

4. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

Yeeep, i wish MCP was publicly released for 1.13+ but that's never going to happen :(

5. I literally didn't hear about MCP til about 2 days ago.
    Okay, well I heard about it a bunch of times, but until 2 days ago, I had no freaking clue what it was. Now I know!

6. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Meantimes, we unpaid MS/Mojang testers need to keep muddling through...

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. electronicboy

IRC Staff

Forge has been reworking their tooling, MCP stuff is on their MCPConfig repo, not too sure what their plan is for actually pushing out an MCP release, but all the stuff you need is there on that repo, I'd suggest looking over it, I'm not going to get my head removed by lex or somebody for trying to provide instructions for it as it's "undocumented for a reason"

8. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

seeing as they don't want people using MCP, probably won't be an official release.
    And since i don't really care what lex has to say, i'll link it again.
    https://gist.github.com/Pokechu22/97bf5bd528eeadef09dcbae8a15b009f#gistcomment-2890358

9. I want know If i set my plugin api-version: 1.14, what will happening on 1.13

10. Shaggy67

Benefactor

Did something change with World.setKeepSpawnInMemory()? Most of my Multiverse worlds have it set to false, but /gc shows that they never unload their spawn area. Not sure if that's one reason people may be seeing higher memory usage?

11. md_5

Administrator Developer

It will not load
    You should make sure you're updated.

12. Shaggy67

Benefactor

Grabbed a new version a few minutes ago and it looks good now. Spawns are unloading.

Thanks!

13. Soon 1.14?
    Very much waiting

14. I'd probably also make sure the replacement has a semblance of the functionality what it's replacing does

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. There's 1.14 already, but for an stable version, you can wait even weeks.. If you want it so badly, use the development version

16. HAHAHA, what's even happening.
    Code (Text):
    [13:45:52] [Server thread/INFO]: KingJacky117 lost connection: Disconnected
    [13:45:52] [Server thread/INFO]: KingJacky117 left the game
    [13:46:45] [Server thread/INFO]: mrfloris issued server command: /deop kingjacky117
    [13:46:45] [Server thread/INFO]: [mrfloris: Made KingJacky117 no longer a server operator]
    [13:46:45] [Server thread/INFO]: mrfloris lost connection: You are not white-listed on this server!
    [13:46:45] [Server thread/INFO]: mrfloris left the game
    >whitelist list
    [13:47:08] [Server thread/INFO]: There are no whitelisted players
    >whitelist off
    [13:47:13] [Server thread/INFO]: Whitelist is already turned off

Code (Text):
    >ver
    [13:47:26] [Server thread/INFO]: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-1eece4f-09a453a (MC: 1.14) (Implementing API version 1.14-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    [13:47:26] [Server thread/INFO]: You are running the latest version
    >pl
    [13:47:28] [Server thread/INFO]: Plugins (2): Vault, CMI
    >? deop
    [13:47:31] [Server thread/INFO]: --------- Help: /deop ---------------------------
    [13:47:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Description: A Mojang provided command.
    [13:47:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Usage: deop
    >

17. I started the server for some friends with a warning that there is a high change of bugs. Everyone accepted the risk. So they cant complain about it.;)So far it is not to bad. Some one is saying that creepers blow up insta. Haven't experienced that my self.
    But performance is not to great. So now and then the server skips a few ticks. But could be far worse if it was vanilla.

18. Is there a new version? or maybe soon?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UC Browser SHAREit MX Player

#598 beyyy18, May 3, 2019
    Last edited: May 9, 2019
  19. ╱╱┏╮ Thank you very much!
    ╱╱┃┃
    ▉━╯┗━╮
    ▉┈┈┈┈┃
    ▉╮┈┈┈┃
    ╱╰━━━╯

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

The level of disfunction that MC operators and players are willing to accept as normal is truly astonishing.

• Agree Agree x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.